Drag the music file (MP3) you’d like to use as a ringtone into the “Ringtones” folder. On your phone, touch Settings > Sound & notification > Phone ringtone. Your song will now be listed as an option. Select the song you want and set it as your ringtone.
How do you make a song your ringtone on Android?
How to Make a Song Your Ringtone
- On your smartphone’s home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Sounds and Notifications. If it’s not listed under Quick Settings, scroll down to find it.
- Tap Ringtones > Add.
- Choose a track from the songs already stored on your phone. …
- Tap the song you want to use.
- Tap Done.
- The song or audio file is now your ringtone.
17 янв. 2020 г.
How do I make a song from YouTube my ringtone?
How to make a Youtube song your ringtone on Android?
- Step 1: Convert YouTube Videos to MP3 Format: So firstly, go head over to youtube and search for the video you want to convert and use as your ringtone. …
- Step 2: Trim the MP3: …
- Step 3: Set it as Ringtone:
21 апр. 2020 г.
How do I convert a song into a ringtone?
To set the ringtone for your entire phone, just head to Settings > Sound > Phone Ringtone.
Make an Android Ringtone with Ringdroid
- Open up Ringdroid. …
- Tap and drag the two grey sliders to select the portion of the song you want to turn into a ringtone. …
- Hit the Save button and give your ringtone a name.
10 окт. 2011 г.
How do I make a song my ringtone on Samsung?
Tap Phone ringtone and then at the top right of the screen click on the + icon to add a new ringtone to your list of default options.
- You can make any song your ringtone straight from the OS on Android. / …
- You can choose any song on your device to turn into a ringtone. / …
- Creating ringtones is simple with Ringdroid. /
16 мар. 2019 г.
How can I download song from You Tube?
Follow 4 steps to download free music from YouTube:
- Install YouTube music downloader. Download and install Freemake YouTube to MP3 Boom. …
- Find free music for download. Find a song you want to download using the search bar. …
- Download songs from Youtube to iTunes. …
- Transfer MP3s from YouTube to your phone.
How do I make ringtones?
On your phone, go to Settings > Ringtones + sounds. Tap the ringtone list, and you’ll see your new ringtone among the others. To create your 30-second ringtone, use Fried Cookie’s Ringtone Maker. Then, drag and drop the file in to the Zune software.
Is Zedge Ringtones free?
The Zedge app for Android is always free to download and use. … You may also pay a subscription fee to use Zedge without seeing ads in our free content sections.
How do I make my Itune song into a ringtone?
Import the track to iTunes as a ringtone
Return to iTunes, go to the row of icons in the top left corner and click on the three dots. This brings up more options, one of which is Tones. Click this and you’ll see that the short version of the song is now a ringtone.
How do you take a song from iTunes and make it a ringtone?
Buy ringtones from the iTunes Store
- Open the iTunes Store app.
- Tap More.
- Tap Tones.
- Find a ringtone that you want to buy, then tap the price.
- Choose an option to automatically set the ringtone. Or tap Done to decide later.
- You might need to enter your Apple ID password to complete your purchase.
10 июн. 2020 г.
How do I download free ringtones?
9 best sites for free ringtone downloads
- But before we share these sites. You’ll want to know how to put the tones on your smartphone. …
- Mobile9. Mobile9 is a site that provides ringtones, themes, apps, stickers and wallpapers for iPhones and Androids. …
- Zedge. …
- iTunemachine. …
- Mobiles24. …
- Tones7. …
- Ringtone Maker. …
- Notification Sounds.
8 мар. 2020 г.