How do you delete text message history on Android?
It may be stored on your devices or the devices you messaged.
- Open the Voice app .
- On the bottom, tap Messages .
- Tap the conversation.
- Touch and hold the message you want to delete. …
- In the top right, tap Delete .
- Tap Delete to confirm.
How do you select multiple texts on Android?
Tap and hold the S-Pen Button and then tap, hold, and drag the S-Pen on the screen (without releasing the button; you’ll see a little cross-hairs mark on the screen as you hover). Basically you’ll be selecting multiple items.
How do you delete multiple messages on Samsung?
How to Delete Multiple Texts on an Android Device
- Open the thread containing the message you want to delete. Touch and hold the desired message until a menu appears. …
- Tap Delete message. …
- Open the desired thread. …
- Tap Delete by selection in the next menu.
- Tap the messages you wish to delete. …
- Tap the menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen. …
- Tap Delete.
How do you delete group messages on android?
If you want to remove the group text from your messaging app entirely, you’ll need to take one more step. 4. After muting the group text, tap and hold the conversation again, then tap the “Delete” button in the bottom-right of the screen.
Can you permanently delete a text message?
Please keep in mind that you can’t permanently delete text messages by deleting them manually or just do a factory reset on your Android . Only professional Android Data Eraser tools like MobiKin Eraser for Android can delete all text messages including deleted messages forever.
When I delete a text message where does it go?
You can’t delete a sent message from another person’s device on either iOS or Android. If you delete the message or conversation, the other person will still have a record of it. But it will appear on your phone like a new conversation.
Can I delete all my messages on messenger at once?
You can just remove messages from message list. … The messages will be archived instead and reappear if a person sends messages again. This is where fast delete all messages tool comes handy. This is a Google Chrome extension which allows you to delete messages with one click.
How do I permanently delete text messages from my Samsung?
How to Permanently Delete Text Messages on Android Phone
- Tap the required messages.
- Tap delete symbol and afterward select the messages inside of the conversation you need to erase.
- Tap Delete and tap OK.
- Then chosen individual messages will be erased.
How do I delete messages app on Samsung?
The only apps you can’t delete are some pre-installed apps which are a part of the Android operating system.
How to delete apps on a Samsung Galaxy
- Start the Settings app and tap “Apps.”
- In the list of apps, find the app you want to delete. …
- Tap “Uninstall.”
13 авг. 2019 г.
How do I delete all archived messages?
Touch and hold each conversation that you want to archive or delete.
- Archive: To put the selected conversations into your archives, tap Archive. . …
- Mark all as read: Tap More. Mark all as read.
- Delete: To delete the selected conversations from Messages, tap Delete .
How do I delete a group text?
This button is in the upper-right corner of your message conversation. It will open a drop-down menu. Tap Delete on the menu. This option will delete the selected group conversation, and remove it from your Messages app.
How do you delete a group on Samsung?
To delete a group, open it, tap on the group’s name in the title bar, open the menu and select “Delete group”, As a regular group member, you cannot delete a group, but you can leave it.
Can you delete yourself from a group text?
For Android users, Chat does not allow users to leave a conversation entirely. Instead, you’ll need to mute the conversation (Google calls this “hiding” the conversation).