How do I fix my Android mobile hotspot?
- Solution #1: Check if your mobile internet connection is working.
- Solution #2: Turn WiFi OFF, then ON on the receiving device.
- Solution #3: Restart your phone.
- Solution #4: Connect to the hotspot network and check if you’re entering the correct password.
- Solution #5: Change the frequency band to 2.4GHz.
16 июл. 2020 г.
How do I get my hotspot to work again?
10 fixes to try if Android hotspot is not working
- Making sure the internet connection is available. …
- Turning off the Wifi and switching it back on. …
- Restarting your phone. …
- Recreating your hotspot. …
- Turn off the power-saving mode. …
- Checking the bandwidth. …
- Checking the receiving device. …
- Factory reset.
8 дек. 2020 г.
Why is my mobile hotspot not working?
My Mobile Hotspot is not working.
Ensure that you have Mobile Hotspot enabled on your phone: Android – From the home screen > Select Settings > More Networks > Tethering and Wi-Fi Hotspot. Windows – From the home screen > Select Settings > Internet Sharing > Turn Sharing On.
Why my hotspot is not working android?
Update to latest firmware version for all devices. Restart the Hotspot device or phone. Restart the devices you are trying to connect to the Hotspot. Delete the Wi-Fi profile on the connecting device and re-add it.
Why is my hotspot not working Samsung?
If you are having trouble with the Mobile Hotspot feature on your phone, it could be a problem with your mobile carrier or mobile data connection. You can also try to fix the issue by rebooting your phone, performing a software update, or doing a factory reset.
How do I reset my hotspot data?
Master reset from settings menu
- Access the mobile hotspot Admin Page.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Device Settings.
- Under the Reset Factory Settings heading, click Reset.
- To confirm the master reset is complete, the SSID name and Password will be reset to default settings.
Why is my hotspot connected but no Internet access?
Go to Settings > Wi-Fi & network > Wi-Fi, tap the hotspot you are connected to, and then tap the pencil icon at the top. Step 2. Tap Advanced options, change DHCP to Static from IP settings, enter a custom IP like 192.168. 1.20 in the IP address field, and tap Save.
Why does my mobile hotspot say no Internet?
1. Restart Both Devices. Well, a simple restart can fix most of the problems, including the Mobile Hotspot connected but no internet. In this method, you need to restart both of the device – the one sharing the internet, and the one connecting to the Hotspot.