You can’t use AirDrop to send a video from iPhone to Android (AirDrop only works between Apple devices), but one of these methods should work just as well.
How do I AirDrop photos from iPhone to android?
Using the Send Anywhere app
- Run Send Anywhere on your iPhone.
- Tap the Send button.
- From the list of file types, select Photo. …
- Tap the Send button at the bottom after selecting the photos.
- The app will generate a PIN and a QR code image for the receiver. …
- On the Android phone, run the Send Anywhere app.
How do I transfer from iPhone to android?
How to transfer from iPhone to Android: Move Photos, Music and media from iPhone to Android
- Download Google Photos from the App Store on your iPhone.
- Open Google Photos.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Choose Backup & Sync. …
- Tap Continue.
11 окт. 2016 г.
Can you send location from iPhone to android?
You can share your location between an iPhone and Android device by using Google Maps’ “Share your location” feature. Google Maps lets you send your exact location in a text message, which can be sent between iPhones and Android devices with no issue.
Can I AirDrop to a non Apple device?
Apple’s AirDrop is a convenient way to send photos, files, links, and other data between devices. AirDrop only works on Macs, iPhones, and iPads, but similar solutions are available for Windows PCs and Android devices.
Why can’t I send pictures from iPhone to android?
Answer: A: To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. If it is and photos are still not sending, contact your carrier.
How can I transfer data from iPhone to android without computer?
Method 1: Transferring your iPhone contacts to android via iCloud
- Download MobileTrans App on your Android phone. …
- Open MobileTrans App and get started. …
- Select the transferring method. …
- Sign-in to your apple id, or iCloud account. …
- Choose what data you want to transfer.
18 июл. 2020 г.
What is the easiest way to transfer contacts from iPhone to android?
Press the “Add Account” button, select the Gmail option, and enter in your login information. Your iPhone will then ask which parts of your Google account you’d like to sync. Make sure the Contacts option is selected; then your iPhone and Android devices will start syncing contacts with one another.
How do I transfer from iPhone to android wirelessly?
This will automatically turn on hotspot on your Android device. Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
How do I transfer everything from iPhone to Samsung?
- Open Smart Switch on your new Samsung device, then tap ‘Start’ and read the terms of service, then tap ‘Agree’. …
- Select ‘Wireless’, then ‘Receive’, then ‘iOS’
- Enter your iCloud username and password, then tap ‘Sign-in’
- Deselect any information you don’t want to copy, then select ‘Import’.
Can I use Find My iPhone on Android?
The Find My iPhone service locates only Mac computers and iOS mobile devices that are misplaced, lost or stolen, and it works through the owner’s iCloud account. You can track a friend’s iPhone from an Android phone by logging in to a browser on the Android phone and going to iCloud.com.
Can you use Find My Friends between iPhone and Android?
Find My Friends works with iPhones, Androids, Blackberrys and even feature phones. Just send non-smart phone users an invite via text. Once they reply with a “yes” their icon will appear on the app’s map.
Can I track iPhone with Android?
You only need to log in to Cocospy dashboard using any browser in your Android phone to start tracking an iPhone. With Cocospy, you can track call logs and contacts on the target iPhone remotely. The app gives you access to call log of all incoming and outgoing calls on the target iPhone.
How do I turn on AirDrop on my iPhone 12?
Turn AirDrop on or off
1. Swipe down from the upper right corner of the screen to access the Control Center, then select and hold the center of the Connectivity section. Select AirDrop. RECEIVING OFF: Select Receiving Off to turn off AirDrop receiving.
How do I AirDrop from iPhone to computer?
How to AirDrop from iPhone to Mac
- Find the file, photo, video, or other item you’d like to send.
- Locate and tap the share button (square with up arrow )
- Tap the Mac you’d like to share the file with.
- You’ll see “Sent” when complete.
- Look in your Downloads folder on your Mac to find the file.
13 февр. 2019 г.