Android. Tap and hold the message, then tap Reply . Enter your response and tap Send . Alternatively, swipe right on the message to reply.
How do I answer WhatsApp?
As a greeting:
“What’s up?” or here (West Midlands of England) commonly just “sup” is a general greeting, you can response with answers like “Not much”, “Nothing”, “Alright” etc. In this context, the response is just a return of the greeting, or a confirmation that all is going normally.
How do you copy and reply a message on WhatsApp?
To find out if you have access to it, simply press on the message you want to respond to for a few seconds until the action bubble/bar pops up. Next to star, trash, copy and forward is a new option that looks like the arrow typically associated with reply.
How do you highlight and reply on WhatsApp?
To reply to specific WhatsApp messages first open the conversation and locate the message you want to respond to. Once you’ve found it, there are two ways you can make that message stand out. First, swipe the message right, and WhatsApp will automatically highlight it.
How do you reply to a message?
How to reply to a specific message
- Open a Messages conversation.
- Touch and hold a message bubble, then tap the Reply button .
- Type your message, then tap the Send button .
28 янв. 2021 г.
How do you reply privately on WhatsApp?
- Tap and hold the message, then tap Reply . …
- To reply privately to someone who sent a message in a group, tap and hold the message, then tap More options > Reply privately.
- Tap and hold the message, then tap Reply. …
- Hover over the message, then click Menu > Reply.
How do I reply to someone on WhatsApp without being online?
Reply from a notification (or from your smartwatch)
To do this, open the drop-down menu and click the ‘Reply’ button to send a message without having to open WhatsApp. In case you have an Android Wear smartwatch, you can respond to WhatsApp messages directly from the watch and remain safe from appearing online.
How do I acknowledge a message on WhatsApp?
Although WhatsApp may feel like a never-ending conversation and your contacts are just one text message away from the next conversation, it’s good to conclude specific conversations by sending a simple but polite ‘Thank you” to show your appreciation.
How do you respond to what’s up in a flirty way?
Flirty Responses to “How Are You”
- I feel all the better now that you asked me.
- Everything is fine with you around.
- Right now, I’m on my way to paving a path to your heart.
- I’m single and ready to mingle! …
- Thank god you finally noticed me! …
- I have never been so strong. …
- How is your favorite person doing today?! (Hahaha.
13 июн. 2019 г.
Where is the clipboard in WhatsApp?
When you are inside a chat room, you just need to tap and hold the message you are willing to copy to the clipboard. Then, after the message is highlighted you will see some options at the top. From those options, you would be able to view a clipboard icon just beside the forward message option on the top right corner.
How do you reply to one person in a group text?
You can reply to a single recipient of a group MMS using the Details feature.
- Open the group message, and tap “Details” in the To field.
- Tap the name or phone number of the person you want to reply to.
How can I send WhatsApp message without saving my number?
How to send Whatsapp messages without saving the number. Open the web browser and then paste ‘https://api.WhatsApp.com/send?phone=number’ in the Address bar of your phone’s browser. In the place of “number”, enter the phone number of the person to whom you want to send a WhatsApp message with the country code.
How do you respond to someone interested in you?
How to Respond When Someone Says They Like You via Text
- Whether or not you like the person, your initial reply must always be “Thank you.”
- If you like the person, then there’s no reason not to say, “I like you too.”
- And if you feel otherwise, you may reply by texting, “I don’t think of you that way.”
What to say when someone say did I ask?
- No, but maybe you SHOULD have.
- No, but this is more stupid than anything I might have said.
- No, you didn’t. What’s your point?
- You didn’t ask me? Then why are you still talking?
- You don’t want my opinion? Good luck. See ya! ( Walk away)
- Pleeeeeease. You need all the help you can get!
How do you reply to that’s good?
The best answer is to say “thanks” acknowledging the other person’s well wishes. You might also respond with a simple “yep,” a more informal acknowledgment.