Clear Cache and Data in Message App. If your device has recently been updated to the latest version of Android, the old caches may not work with the new Android version. … So you can go to clear the message app’s cache and data to fix the “message app not working” issue.
Why are my text messages not opening?
Go to settings, then go to Apps, and then select Messages. After that, tap storage and hit the “Clear cache” button. Try it and see if it works better. If that doesn’t work, try to uninstall updates and return it to the original state.
How do I fix my message app not opening?
If your messaging app stops, how do you fix it?
- Go into your home screen and then tap on the Settings menu.
- Scroll down and then tap on the Apps selection.
- Then scroll down to the Message app in the menu and tap on it.
- Then tap on the Storage selection.
- You should see two options; Clear Data and Clear Cache. Tap on both.
How do I open messages on android?
Open the Android Messages website in any web browser. Open the Messages app on your phone. From the main screen, tap the three dots in the upper-right corner, then tap Messages for web.
Why can’t I open my MMS messages?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
How do I fix my text messages on my Android?
- How to troubleshoot your Android if text messages won’t send. Here are four ways to troubleshoot your Android. …
- Restart your phone. Hold the Lock and Volume Down buttons. …
- Check for updates. Go to your Settings app. …
- Clear your Messages cache. Tap “CLEAR CACHE.” …
- Check your SIM card. Adjust your SIM card.
21 апр. 2020 г.
Why is my text message not working android?
Fix problems sending or receiving messages
Make sure you have the most updated version of Messages. If you have a SIM card, ensure that it is inserted properly. If you’re on Fi, sign in to the Project Fi app. Verify that Messages is set as your default texting app.
How do I reset my message settings on my Samsung?
Follow these steps to reset SMS settings to default values on Android:
- Open Messages.
- Choose Settings.
- Reset all settings to factory values.
- Restart your device.
19 янв. 2021 г.
What is the best message app for Android?
Top 8+ Best SMS Apps for Android
- Chomp SMS.
- Handcent Next SMS.
- Google Messenger.
- Textra SMS.
- Pulse SMS.
- Mighty Text.
8 янв. 2021 г.
Where is the messaging app on my Android?
From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon (in the QuickTap bar) > the Apps tab (if necessary) > Tools folder > Messaging .
How do I enable my messages?
How to enable iMessage on iPhone
- In Settings, scroll until you find “Messages” and tap. In Settings, find Messages. …
- At the top of the screen, find iMessage. At the top, find the iMessage toggle. …
- If the slider on the right is green, iMessage is already enabled. If not, tap the slider to enable iMessage.
28 авг. 2019 г.
Why is my phone not downloading messages?
You may encounter the failed to download attachment message due to corrupt cache/data of the MMS service or a corrupt cache partition. Moreover, incompatible messaging applications or invalid APN settings can also cause the error message.
How do I enable MMS messaging?
If you need to set your devices MMS settings manually, simply follow the below steps:
- Tap Apps. Tap Settings. Tap More Settings or Mobile Data or Mobile Networks. Tap Access Point names.
- Tap More or Menu. Tap Save.
- Tap the Home Button to return to your home screen.
How do I activate my MMS?
Set up MMS – Samsung Android
- Select Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Mobile networks.
- Select Access Point Names.
- Select MORE.
- Select Reset to default.
- Select RESET. Your phone will reset to default Internet and MMS settings. MMS problems should be solved at this point. Please continue the guide if you still cannot send/receive MMS.
- Select ADD.