Step 1: Connect the Micro USB side of the OTG adapter to your device and then plug in the USB mouse to the adapter. Step 2: As soon as the devices are connected, you will be able to see a pointer on your screen. You can then use the pointer to unlock the pattern or enter the device’s password lock.
How do you unlock an Android phone with a broken screen and control it from your PC?
Here’s how to use Android Control.
- Step 1: Install ADB on your PC. …
- Step 2: Once the command prompt is open enter the following code:
- Step 3: Reboot.
- Step 4: At this point, simply connect your Android device to your PC and the Android Control Screen will popup allowing you to control your device via your computer.
How can I access my Android phone with a dead screen?
How to Access an Android Phone with a Broken Screen
- An OTG, or On-the-Go, adapter has two ends. …
- Click on Software information.
- Locate the Build number and click the box seven times.
- Go back to Settings and scroll back down to the bottom. …
- Under Developer options, press the switch to turn on USB Debugging.
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB connection.
19 нояб. 2020 г.
How do you unlock a phone with a dead screen?
How can I unlock my Android phone with a broken screen?
- First, connect the OTG adapter on your device and plug-in USB mouse to the adapter.
- When both the devices are connected, the pointer will point on screen.
- Simply use the pointer to unlock pattern of your broken screen phone.
How can I use Android phone when touch screen isnt working?
How to fix touch screen not working on phone
- Remove any external attached items on the screen. …
- Hold down the power button till the device reboots. …
- Make sure the screen is not broken or cracked. …
- Try to Turn off Developer options. …
- Put the device in Safe mode. …
- Water Accident; leave it to dry and try again. …
- Visit the official service center.
11 окт. 2020 г.
How can I transfer data from phone when screen is not working?
To recover data from Android phone with broken screen:
- Use a USB OTG cable to connect your Android phone and a mouse.
- Use the mouse to unlock your Android phone.
- Transfer your Android files to another device wirelessly using data transfer apps or Bluetooth.
- Connect your phone to the computer that you have authorized while enabling USB debugging.
28 янв. 2021 г.
How can I access my Samsung phone with a broken screen?
If your screen is smashed and you can no longer use the touchscreen on your device, there is a way you can still access things such as pictures or messages using a USB mouse. You’ll need a micro USB to female USB cable adapter to make this work. You can buy these at most electrical retailers.
How can I access my phone when the screen is black?
How do I unlock my Android phone with a black screen?
- First, download Android Unlock software and then click on Unlock.
- Then select Device Model as per your phone.
- After that, enter your phone into Download Mode.
- Now, download the recovery package for your phone.
- At last, remove lock screen on Android without data loss.
How can I view my broken phone screen without USB debugging?
Steps To Retrieve Data from Android Device Without USB Debugging
- Step 1: Connect your Android device to computer. …
- Step 2: Select the data types to recover from broken phone. …
- Step 3: Choose the fault type which matches your situation. …
- Step 4: Enter Download Mode on the Android phone. …
- Step 5: Analyze the Android phone.
How do you unlock a phone without the password?
Step 1: Connect your Android phone to the computer
Download and install Android Unlock on your computer. Launch it and choose “Unlock” among all the tools. Connect your Android phone to the computer via a USB cable. Then, you should tap the “Unlock Android Screen” to start to unlock Android without password.
What causes unresponsive touch screen?
A smartphone touchscreen can become unresponsive for several reasons. For example, a brief hiccup in your phone’s system could render it unresponsive. While this is often the simplest cause of unresponsiveness, other factors like moisture, debris, app glitches and viruses can all affect your device’s touchscreen.
How do you fix a frozen touch screen phone?
Force your phone to restart.
If your phone isn’t responding to your Power button or screen taps, you may be able to force the device to restart. Most Android devices can be forced to restart by holding the Power and Volume Up buttons for about ten seconds. If Power + Volume Up doesn’t work, try Power + Volume Down.
How do you turn off touch screen on Samsung?
Disable Touch Screen on Android
- Go to Settings > Security > Advanced > Screen pinning. (In older Android versions, this section is called Lock screen & security). …
- Now, open the app you want to pin on the home screen.
- Open the app switcher or go to the Recent apps.
- Swipe up on the Recent apps’ card and tap the app icon and select the Pin icon.
18 дек. 2020 г.