How to Change the Background on the Message App for a Samsung Galaxy On5
- Step 1: Open the Messages app.
- Step 2: Touch the More button at the top-right of the screen.
- Step 3: Select the Settings option.
- Step 4: Choose the Backgrounds option.
How do you change the background on your messages?
Enter “Desktop/SMS Background” in the search bar. Select the “Camera Roll” option and select the picture you want to use as the background of the Messages application. Press the “SMS” button to set the picture as the background of your iPhone’s Messages application.
How do I change the color of my text messages on Android?
Choose “Settings,” and select the “Advanced” tab. Touch “Appearance Settings,” and then select “Conversation Customization” from the conversation section. Select “Incoming Background Color” or “Outgoing Background Color” to change bubble colors.
How do I customize my messaging on Android?
Samsung Android: Customize Messaging App Theme
- First, launch the Messaging app.
- When the app is loaded successfully, tap the menu button on your phone to open the app’s menu.
- Find the Display section, which is located at the very top of the screen.
- First, tap on Bubble style to change it.
How do I change my picture on my text messages?
- Open the messaging app.
- Press your picture, or the standard picture.
- An overlay should appear at the top. Click it, and select take picture or choose picture.
- Crop picutre.
- Restart the SMS app.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”