Step by step instructions:
- Open the Play Store app on your device.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Tap on My apps & games.
- Navigate to the Installed section.
- Tap the app you want to remove. You may need to scroll to find the right one.
- Tap Uninstall.
Delete apps that you installed
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap the app you want to uninstall. If you don’t see it, first tap See all apps or App info.
- Tap Uninstall.
Open the Settings screen, tap Apps, and swipe over to the All category. Scroll down until you find a preinstalled app that you want to disable and tap it. Alternatively, you could start at your home screen, press and hold on the app’s icon, and drag it to the App Info option that will appear at the top of your screen.How to Effectively Remove Android Crapware
- Navigate to Settings. You can get to the settings menu either in your apps menu or, on most phones, by pulling down the notification drawer and tapping a button there.
- Select the Apps submenu.
- Swipe right to the All apps list.
- Select the app you wish to disable.
- Tap Uninstall updates if necessary.
- Tap Disable.
Step 1 of 8
- To Remove an app from a home screen, touch and hold the desired app.
- Drag the icon to Delete, then release.
- To uninstall an app, from the home screen, tap Play Store.
- Tap the Play Store tab.
- Tap My apps.
- Scroll to, then tap the Desired app.
- Tap UNINSTALL.
- Tap OK.
Delete an App
- From Amazon, go to Your Apps and Devices.
- Click Your Apps.
- Select the Actions button and then click Delete this app.
Guide – Uninstall Any System App
- Install the USB drivers for your device (Google has a list of some universal USB drivers here)
- Download the ADB binary for your particular OS (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Extract the zip file into a folder that you can quickly access.
- On your phone, go to Settings and tap on About Phone.
How do I delete factory installed apps Android?
To see if you can remove the app from your system, go to Settings > Apps & notifications and select the one in question. (Your phone’s settings app might look different, but look for an Apps menu.) If you see a button marked Uninstall then it means that the app can be deleted.
How do I get rid of unwanted apps?
Delete multiple apps
- Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage.
- In the top (Storage) section, choose Manage Storage.
- Your apps are listed in order of how much space they take up. Tap the one you want to delete.
- Choose Delete App.
- Repeat for any more apps you want to remove.
How do I delete apps from my Android Oreo?
If you have the latest version of Android: 8.0 Oreo, there is a new and easy way to uninstall apps. Go to the Home screen and tap and hold the shortcut of the app that you want to remove. A contextual menu is shown, like a right-click menu in Windows. One of the options that you see is Uninstall.
How do I delete apps?
What to do if your motor skills make it difficult to delete an app
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap General.
- Tap [Device] Storage.
- Select the app you want to delete.
- Tap Delete app.
- Tap Delete to confirm that you want to delete the app.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”