How do I transfer WhatsApp chat history from iPhone to android?
* Open WhatsApp and swipe left on the chat you want to take to your new Android phone. * Tap on the ‘More’ button and select the ‘Export Chat’ option. * Now select the Mail option and enter your email address to send the mail. * Repeat this process for all the chats you want to transfer to your new Android phone.
How do I download WhatsApp backup from iCloud?
Restore your chat history from an iCloud backup
- Verify that an iCloud backup exists in WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- If you can see when the last backup was performed, delete and reinstall WhatsApp.
- After verifying your phone number, follow the prompts to restore your chat history.
Can I download my iCloud backup to Android?
Transfer iCloud Backup to Android Manually
You can export the files from your iCloud backup and import them to your Samsung phone. … Connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable > Download the . vcf file to your Android phone > Find the transferred file and tap Import to transfer them to your phone.
How do I restore WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Google Drive?
Tap on Settings, then choose Chats and click on Chat backup. Next, choose to Back up to Google Drive and choose how often you wish the backup to run. Do not select Never. Here, tap on the Google account to back up the chat history.
How do I transfer from iCloud to Android?
How to transfer contacts from iCloud to Android for free
- Step 1: Back up iPhone contacts to iCloud and export iCloud contacts. Update iPhone contacts to iCloud. Open your iPhone, go to Settings > tap Your Name > iCloud > find APPS USING ICLOUD. …
- Step 2: Import contacts to Android phone. Connect your Android phone to the computer via a USB cable.
19 янв. 2021 г.
How can I backup WhatsApp on iPhone without iCloud?
Method 2: Backup WhatsApp from iPhone via iTunes
- To commence, simply connect your iPhone to your computer (Mac/Windows) using a working lightning cable. …
- Once your iPhone is detected, go to its Summary tab. …
- Wait for a while as iTunes will save the backup of your device, including your WhatsApp chats and attachments.
How do I download WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Windows?
To complete this tutorial, you will need your laptop/computer and your iCloud login details.
- Step 1 – Get Enigma Recovery. …
- Step 2 – Select recover from iCloud. …
- Step 3 – Select backup. …
- Step 4 – Select WhatsApp. …
- Step 5 – View WhatsApp history. …
- Step 6 – Export data.
How can I access WhatsApp backup from iCloud?
The short answer is via iCloud Drive. Your WhatsApp backup(s) are stored in a hidden folder of iCloud Drive on your MacBook (if you signed into iCloud and turned on iCloud Drive). You should see all the files related to your WhatsApp backup(s). If you don’t see anything, then make sure that iCloud drive is turned on.
How do I retrieve my backup from iCloud?
Turn on your iPhone. You will see a Hello screen if your device is new or has been erased. Then, go through the onscreen setup steps until you get to the Apps and Data screen. There, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, and sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
How do I transfer from iCloud to Samsung?
- Step 1: Connect your Samsung to computer. Open AnyDroid > Connect your Samsung to the computer via USB cable or Wi-Fi. …
- Choose iCloud transfer mode. Choose iCloud Backup to Android mode > Sign in your iCloud account. …
- Choose the right iCloud backup to transfer. …
- Transfer data from iCloud to Samsung.
21 окт. 2020 г.
How do I download data from iCloud?
How to Download Your Apple Data:
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page at appleid.apple.com on a Mac, iPhone, iPad or PC.
- Go to “Data & Privacy” and select “Manage Your Data and Privacy.”
- On the following page, go to “Get a copy of your data” and select “Get started.”
17 окт. 2018 г.
Can you transfer all data from iPhone to android?
With the adapter, you can transfer photos, videos, files, music, wallpaper and even automatically download any Android versions of free iOS apps you had on your old Apple phone. … In the phone box, both Google and Samsung include a USB-A to USB-C adapter that allows you to connect an iPhone to an Android phone.
Can I transfer data from iCloud to Google Drive?
All you have to do is download each file from your iCloud Drive at icloud.com and re-upload everything to Google Drive. The painstaking part comes in the fact that you have to download each individual file from your iCloud Drive. There is no way to batch-download or batch-transfer anything out of your iCloud Drive.