Remotely find, lock, or erase.
Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account.
If you have more than one device, click the lost device at the top of the screen.
How do I find my Samsung phone?
Setting it up
- Go to Settings.
- Tap the ‘Lock screen and Security’ icon.
- Go to ‘Find My Mobile’
- Tap ‘Samsung account’
- Enter your Samsung account details.
Can I track the location of a cell phone?
To get real-time results, IMEI & GPS call trackers can be used to track the location of a phone call. Apps like GPS Phone & Locate Any Phone are great with tracking mobile phones, even when the phone is not connected to the internet. You can know the GPS coordinates of a phone number within seconds.
Can I use Google to find my phone?
Here’s how it works: First, use your computer browser to log in to the Google account you have set up on your phone. Now type the phrase “find my phone” into Google’s search engine on your PC. In response, Google displays a map that attempts to zero in on the location of your device.
How can I locate my phone?
How to locate your phone using Google
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Security & lock screen.
- Tap Device administrators.
- Tap Find My Device so that a checkmark appears in the checkbox.
- Tap the back button in the top left corner of your screen.
- Tap the back button again in the top left corner to return to the main Settings menu.
Can I find my Samsung phone with Google?
Tap Security & location. (If you don’t see “Security & location,” tap Google Security.) Tap Find My Device. Make sure Find My Device is turned on.
- Open android.com/find.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- If you have more than one device, click this device at the top of the screen.
Can you track a galaxy s8?
Track and Locate Lost Galaxy S8 Remotely. The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ stand as one of the most successful flagship of Galaxy series. It is one of the most stylish smartphone you will come across. Today, we will talk about how you can track and locate lost Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus, if it’s stolen or you have misplaced it.
How can I track someones phone without them knowing for free?
Track someone by cell phone number without them knowing. Log into your Account by entering your Samsung ID and password, and then enter. Go to Find My Mobile icon, select Register Mobile tab and GPS track phone location for free.
Can I track my wife’s phone without her knowing?
Way 1: Track My Wife’s Phone without Her Knowing Using TheTruthSpy App. This is a quite popular spying app available on the internet. All you have to do is just go to their official website and download the app. The target can be your wife’s smartphone, your kid’s smartphone or your employee.
Can you track a cell phone without them knowing?
You may have used all the possible methods to track the location of your target phone free, but “without knowing them” is not possible and there is no another way to do so. Then I would say go for the location tracking apps that especially developed for the tracking someone’s phone without them knowing.
How do I turn on Find My Phone Android?
Log in to the Find My Device Device (URL: google.com/android/find) to access these services.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Google (Google services).
- To allow the device to be remotely located: Tap Location.
- Tap Security.
- Tap the following switches to turn on or off: Remotely locate this device.
What is my phone?
Check your phone’s settings. The easiest way to check your phone’s model name and number is to use the phone itself. Go to the Settings or Options menu, scroll to the bottom of the list, and check ‘About phone’, ‘About device’ or similar. The device name and model number should be listed.
How can I find my device?
Be connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi. Be visible on Google Play. Have Location turned on. Have Find My Device turned on.
If you turned off Find My Device:
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Security & location.
- Tap Find My Device.
- Make sure Find My Device is turned on.
How do I find my IMEI number without my phone?
As you probably know, it is relatively easy to find the IMEI number of your mobile phone. While there are apps that will help you retrieve this number with a tap, you don’t really need one. Just open the phone dialer, call *#06# and the IMEI number will be displayed on the phone’s screen.
How do I find my iphone from an android?
Firstly, you can use the free Find My iPhone app on another Apple device to track your phone. Alternatively, you can sign into your account on a desktop browser at iCloud.com, then tap Find My iPhone. If you have multiple Apple devices select the one that’s been misplaced.
What do you do if someone stole your phone?
3 steps to take immediately if your phone is stolen or lost
- Report the loss to your cell phone carrier immediately. Your carrier can suspend or disconnect service to your missing phone, in order to avoid unauthorized cellular usage.
- Remotely lock and wipe your phone if possible.
- Change your passwords.
How can I find my lost Samsung phone with Google?
Remotely find, lock, or erase
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account. If you have more than one device, click the lost device at the top of the screen.
- The lost device gets a notification.
- On the map, see about where the device is.
- Pick what you want to do.
How can I track someones android phone?
To track your device, go to android.com/find in any browser, whether on your computer or another smartphone. If you’re logged into your Google account you can also just type “find my phone” into Google. If your lost device has access to the internet and location is on you’ll be able to locate it.
How can I track my Samsung?
Easy Steps to Track a Samsung Galaxy Phone Using Samsung Find My Mobile. Step 1: First of all, you have to physical access to Samsung Galaxy device and open Settings on it. Step 2: Now, swipe down and choose “Lock screen and security” option from the list. Step 3: Open Find My Mobile by tapping on it.
How can I track my Galaxy s8?
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ – View Software Version. From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps. From a Home screen, navigate: Settings > About phone . Tap Software information then view the Build number.
Where is my Samsung Galaxy s8?
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ – Turn GPS Location On / Off
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps.
- Navigate: Settings > Biometrics and security > Location.
- Tap the Location switch to turn on or off .
- If presented with the Location consent screen, tap Agree.
- If presented with Google Location consent, tap Agree.
Can you track a Samsung s9?
Finding Lost Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus. You will need to go to the Android Device Manager to allow the tracking of your Galaxy S9 device. You can us this to locate your device. The Android Device Manager works by tracking the location of your phone using the GPS installed in it.
Can I spy on my husbands phone?
Though, there is no technology available that you can install the mobile application on someone’s cell phone remotely. If your husband does not share their cell phone details with you or you are not able to catch their cell phone personally then you can use spy software.
How can I check my browsing history secretly for free?
Install Cell Phone Tracker and Track on Browsing History
- Register FREE Account. Register a free account on our website for tracking browsing history.
- Install App and Setup. Download and install free mobile tracker app and provide the necessary permission.
- Start Tracking Remotely.
Is my phone being tracked?
There are a few signs that may help you find out if your cell phone has spy software installed and that it is being tracked, tapped or monitored in some way. Quite often these signs can be quite subtle but when you know what to look out for, you can sometimes find out if your cell phone is being spied on.
How can I find my phone with IMEI?
How Do I Find My IMEI Number?
- Find Your iPhone IMEI: → Step 1: Go to Settings. → Step 2: Click on General.
- Find Your Android IMEI (Method 1): → Step 1: Check the back of your cell phone for the IMEI. tracking number.
- Find Your Android IMEI (Method 2): → Step 1: Turn your cell phone off.
How can I find my Android phone without an app?
Find Your Lost Android Phone Without a Tracking App
- Your best bet: Android Device Manager. Google’s Android Device Manager comes pre-installed on all Android 2.2 and newer devices.
- Remote install ‘Plan B’ on an older phone.
- Next best option: Google location history.
Where is my phone number?
Touch “Phone” then “Contacts.” Scroll to the very top of the list and you’ll see “My Number” Or, touch “Settings” and then “Phone.” Your number is displayed at the top of the screen.
Photo in the article by “Public Domain Pictures”