Press and hold the power button and volume UP button (some phones use power button volume Down button) at the same time; Afterwards, release the buttons after an Android icon appears on the screen; Use the volume buttons to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and press the power button to confirm.
What do you do when your Android touch screen stops working?
Reboot Your Phone
Press and hold the Power button to display the power menu, then tap Restart if you’re able. If you’re unable to touch the screen to select the option, on most devices you can hold down the Power button for several seconds to switch off your phone.
How do I fix an unresponsive touch screen?
How to Reset the Android Phone with Unresponsive Screen?
- Perform a soft reset by simply turning off your Android device and restarting it again.
- Check if the SD card inserted is fine else, eject it out and restart the device.
- If your Android uses a removable battery, take it out and re-insert it after few minutes.
What causes unresponsive touch screen?
A smartphone touchscreen can become unresponsive for several reasons. For example, a brief hiccup in your phone’s system could render it unresponsive. While this is often the simplest cause of unresponsiveness, other factors like moisture, debris, app glitches and viruses can all affect your device’s touchscreen.
What if touch screen stops working?
Hold the Power button and Volume Down button at the same time for a while until the touch screen becomes black. After 1 minute or so, please restart your Android device again. In many cases, the touch screen will return to normal state after you reboot the Android device. If this problem persists, please try way 2.
How do I unlock my Android without touchscreen?
- Connect your phone to the PC.
- Open up a Command Prompt.
- To connect the Phone Terminal, Run adb shell.
- To emulate a Power Button (To power on the device), Run input keyevent 26.
- To Unlock the screen, Run input keyevent 82.
- Your phone now is Unlocked!
How do I know if my touchscreen is working?
Android-specific Touchscreen Tests
- Download “Screen Test” onto your smart phone and run the application.
- Tap the screen to cycle through the various solid color images displayed by “Screen Test,” looking for pixels that retain only one color.
What is Ghost touch?
Ghost touch (or touch glitches) are the terms used when your screen responds to presses that you’re not actually making, or when there’s a section of your phone screen that’s completely unresponsive to your touch.
What should you do if your phone freezes?
What do I do if my Android phone is frozen?
- Restart the phone. As a first measure, use the power button to turn your phone off and back on again.
- Perform a forced restart. If the standard restart doesn’t help, simultaneously press and hold the power and volume down keys for more than seven seconds. …
- Reset the phone.
10 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I restart my phone without the screen?
1 Answer. Press and hold the power button for 10-20 secs and your phone will force reboot, in most cases anyway. If your phone still doesn’t reboot, then you’ll have to remove the battery and if its not removable you’ll have to wait for the battery to run empty.
How do I unlock my touchscreen?
Locking and Unlocking the Device
- To lock the touchscreen, hold. , and select Lock Screen.
- To unlock the touchscreen, hold. , and select Unlock Screen.
- To lock the touchscreen and keys, hold. , and select Lock Device.
- To unlock the touchscreen and keys, hold. , and select Unlock Device.
How can I reset my Android phone without touchscreen?
Samsung also outlines an alternative factory reset technique you can try in its online help:
- Switch off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume up button, the Power button and the Home button at the same time.
- When you feel the device vibrate, release ONLY the Power button.
- A screen menu will now appear.
23 нояб. 2018 г.