Fire up the “System UI Tuner” app, and then open the menu at the top left to get started. In the menu, choose the “Status Bar” option. Just like on stock Android, you can run through and enable or disable whatever you like.
How can I customize my Android status bar?
Changing The Status Bar Manually
- Pull down the slider below the status bar.
- On the top right click on three vertical dots.
- Choose Status bar.
- Here you can choose whether you wish to have only 3 recent notifications or All notifications. You can even choose to show battery percentage as well.
30 июн. 2020 г.
How do I change my status bar icon on Samsung?
With the pro version, the first thing you’ll want to do is enable “custom status bar” under the Custom tab. From there, “Style” changes the appearance of status bar icons — it’s like a theme. Currently, you can emulate stock Android, iOS, and MIUI, but more themes are on the way.
How do I get rid of notification icons on Android?
Find the app in your app list and hold down the icon until you see the options to uninstall, edit or app info. Drag the icon to the app info heading and let go. You’ll then be in the app info screen for that particular app and you should see a check box to Show notifications. Uncheck the box and presto!
How can I hide app from notification bar?
Disable the notification bar settings to prevent the users from dragging the notifications bar. 3. To disable the notifications from apps, navigate to the General Settings in the Restrictions tab. Disable the app notifications on the device to prevent the device from receiving notifications.
How do I customize my notification bar?
Customize Status Bar on Android Phone or Tablet
- Open Notification Center on your Android Phone or Tablet by sliding down from the top of the screen.
- On the Notification Center, press and hold on the Gear-shaped Settings icon for about 5 seconds.
- At the bottom of your screen you should see a message reading “System UI Tuner has been added to settings”.
How do I display my status bar?
Controlling Display of the Status Bar
- Choose Options from the Tools menu. Word displays the Options dialog box.
- Make sure the View tab is selected. (See Figure 1.)
- Click on the Status Bar check box. If there is a check mark in the check box, then the status bar will be displayed; no check mark means it will not.
- Click on OK.
8 авг. 2020 г.
What are the icons in the Android status bar?
The Status Bar is where you’ll find status icons: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, mobile network, battery, time, alarm, etc. The thing is, you may not need to see all these icons all the time. For example, on Samsung and LG phones, the NFC icons is always displayed when the service is on.
How do I move the status bar to the bottom of my screen Android?
Show quick settings at the bottom of your screen
A message informs you that the application is now ready to move the quick settings bar to the bottom of the screen. Click on the small gray arrow at the bottom of the window to return to the main screen.
How do I remove the time from my status bar on Samsung?
Remove Time From StatusBar
To remove clock from status bar, go to Settings -> Configurations -> Status bar -> System UI tuner -> Time -> Dont show this icon.
How do I get rid of App icon badges?
To get rid of the app icon badges on your S10, open Settings and hit “Notifications.” From there, tap on the toggle next to “App Icon Badges” to disable the feature. Go back to your home screen when you’re done and you’ll now notice a cleaner display absent of tiny icon badges.
Why does Google App have a 1 on it?
Option #1: Clear the Google Play Store Badge
Notice that there is an orange “1” at the top right of the Google Play app icon. This indicates an update is available, but as Samuel mentions, the Google Play update notification is stuck. To clear the badge: Locate the Google Play icon on your phone.
What does apps icon look like on Android?
Swipe up from the bottom of the home screen. Or you can tap on the app drawer icon. The app drawer icon is present in the dock — the area that houses apps like Phone, Messaging, and Camera by default. The app drawer icon usually looks like one of these icons.
What are the icons at the top of Android screen?
The Android Icons List
- The Plus in a Circle Icon. This icon means that you can save on your data usage by going into the data settings on your device. …
- Two Horizontal Arrows Icon. …
- G, E and H Icons. …
- H+ Icon. …
- 4G LTE Icon. …
- The R Icon. …
- The Blank Triangle Icon. …
- Phone Handset Call Icon with Wi-Fi Icon.
21 июн. 2017 г.
How do I hide the WiFi icon in my status bar?
Go to Settings -> System UI Tuner -> Status bar -> Disable WiFi. WiFi will disappear from your status bar.