How do I set different notification sounds for email and text?
Open the Settings app on your phone and look for the Apps and Notifications setting. Inside there, tap on Notifications then select Advanced. Scroll to the bottom and select the Default notification sounds option. From there you can choose the notification tone you want to set for your phone.
How do I get alerts for certain emails Android?
Turn notifications on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings.
- Select your account.
- Tap Notifications and select a notification level.
- Tap Inbox notifications. …
- Choose your notification settings, including sounds.
How do I add custom notification sounds to my android?
How to set a custom notification sound in Settings
- Open Settings.
- Tap Sound. …
- Tap Default notification sound. …
- Select the custom notification sound you added to the Notifications folder.
- Tap Save or OK.
5 янв. 2021 г.
How do I change email notification sound on Samsung?
[Galaxy S7 Edge] How do I change the notification sound for email…
- 1 From the home screen, choose Apps.
- 2 Choose Email. (This may be inside a folder as in the example below.)
- 3 Choose More.
- 4 Choose Settings.
- 5 Choose Notifications.
- 6 Choose the account you’d like to change.
- 7 Choose Notification sound.
- 8 Choose the sound you’d like.
2 окт. 2020 г.
How do I set notification sounds?
Change notification sound
- Start by heading into your main system Settings.
- Find and tap on Sound and notification, your device may just say Sound.
- Find and tap on Default notification ringtone your device may say Notification Sound. …
- Choose a sound. …
- When you’ve chosen a sound, tap on OK to finish.
27 дек. 2014 г.
How do I get email notifications for text messages?
How to Turn On Email Notifications for New Messages
- Go to Email Notifications under your Settings menu option.
- In the Add a New Email Recipient section, enter the email you want to receive notifications.
- Click Add Recipient.
- Repeat as needed.
25 июн. 2020 г.
How do I get alerts for certain emails in Outlook app?
First, tap the hamburger icon in the top-right corner of the display, then tap the settings gear in the bottom-left corner. If you’re running an older version of Outlook on Android, simply tap the settings gear in the top-right corner of the main page. Once in settings, tap “Notifications” under Mail.
How do I get alerts for certain emails in Outlook?
Right-click the email and select Rules > Create Rule. Alternatively, select the email, and on the Home tab of the ribbon, click Rules > Create Rule. Switch on the checkbox next to the sender’s name and then choose “Display In The New Item Alert Window” and/or “Play A Selected Sound.”
How do I add custom notification sounds to my Samsung?
- 1 Head into your Settings > Apps.
- 2 Tap on an app you would like to customise the Notification tone.
- 3 Tap on Notifications.
- 4 Select a category you would like to customise.
- 5 Ensure that you have selected Alert then tap on Sound.
- 6 Tap on a sound then press the back button to apply changes.
20 окт. 2020 г.
Where are Samsung notification sounds stored?
Did you ever try to know where are ringtones stored on Android? No worries we come with the answer for you. Well, the ringtone is stored in your phone’s folder system>>Media>>Audio and finally you may get to see the ringtones.
How do I set a custom text tone on my Samsung?
Google Messages uses the “common” method for custom conversation notifications on phones running Android Oreo and up.
- Tap the Conversation you wish to set a custom notification for.
- Tap the three-dot menu icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Details. …
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap Sound.
- Tap your desired tone.
9 июн. 2020 г.
How do I change notification settings on Samsung?
Depending what notifications you want, you can change settings for certain apps or for your whole phone. Notifications show when you swipe down from the top of your screen.
Option 3: In the certain app
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. Notifications.
- Turn Allow notification dots on or off.
How do I get email notifications on my Samsung?
View this info if you’re not getting notifications for your personal email.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps. > Email.
- From an Inbox, tap the Menu icon. (located in the upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Manage accounts.
- Tap the email account. …
- Tap Email notifications to enable or disable.
How do I turn off email notification on Samsung?
Samsung Galaxy S10 – Email Account Notification Settings
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen. …
- Navigate: Settings. …
- Select the appropriate email address. …
- Tap Account settings.
- Tap the appropriate address (below ‘General settings’).
- From the ‘Notification settings’ section, tap Email notifications to turn on or off.