Drag the music file (MP3) you’d like to use as a ringtone into the “Ringtones” folder. On your phone, touch Settings > Sound & notification > Phone ringtone. Your song will now be listed as an option. Select the song you want and set it as your ringtone.
How do you make a song your ringtone on Android?
How to Make a Song Your Ringtone
- On your smartphone’s home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Sounds and Notifications. If it’s not listed under Quick Settings, scroll down to find it.
- Tap Ringtones > Add.
- Choose a track from the songs already stored on your phone. …
- Tap the song you want to use.
- Tap Done.
- The song or audio file is now your ringtone.
17 янв. 2020 г.
How do I make a song from YouTube my ringtone?
How to make a Youtube song your ringtone on Android?
- Step 1: Convert YouTube Videos to MP3 Format: So firstly, go head over to youtube and search for the video you want to convert and use as your ringtone. …
- Step 2: Trim the MP3: …
- Step 3: Set it as Ringtone:
21 апр. 2020 г.
How do I make a song my ringtone?
To turn that audio into your new default ringtone, head to Settings > Sound > Phone ringtone. Here, you’ll see the options you can select to be your primary ringtone, and—as long as you’ve saved your custom clip in the right folder in a compatible format like MP3—your new audio should appear in this list.
How do I make a song my ringtone on Samsung?
Once your music file is downloaded onto your device, to set a music file as a ringtone:
- 1 Tap “Settings”, then tap “Sounds and vibration”.
- 2 Tap “Ringtone”.
- 3 Tap “SIM 1” or “SIM 2”.
- 4 All the ringtones on your device will be displayed on-screen. …
- 5 Select the music file. …
- 6 Tap “Done”.
How do you download a song?
Using the web player
- Go to the Google Play Music web player.
- Click Menu. Music Library.
- Click Albums or Songs.
- Hover over the song or album you want to download.
- Click More. Download or Download album.
How can I download song from You Tube?
Follow 4 steps to download free music from YouTube:
- Install YouTube music downloader. Download and install Freemake YouTube to MP3 Boom. …
- Find free music for download. Find a song you want to download using the search bar. …
- Download songs from Youtube to iTunes. …
- Transfer MP3s from YouTube to your phone.
How do I make Spotify songs my ringtone on android?
Find the music you want to set as ringtone on Spotify and right click on it to select “Share”, then click “Copy link to clipboard”. and then a pop-up window will show to let you paste the link. to choose the output format (here you can choose MP3 as output format), conversion mode, output quality and output path.
Can I record my own ringtone?
How to create a ringtone for your Android: … When you open the app, you’ll see a list of your songs, as well as a search bar and a button that says “record new.” You can use this button to record your own ringtone with your voice or by holding your phone up to a speaker.
How do I download ringtones for free?
9 best sites for free ringtone downloads
- But before we share these sites. You’ll want to know how to put the tones on your smartphone. …
- Mobile9. Mobile9 is a site that provides ringtones, themes, apps, stickers and wallpapers for iPhones and Androids. …
- Zedge. …
- iTunemachine. …
- Mobiles24. …
- Tones7. …
- Ringtone Maker. …
- Notification Sounds.
8 мар. 2020 г.
How do I set a song as my ringtone on Samsung Galaxy S7?
How to add a song as your ringtone on the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Swipe down from the top of your screen to reveal the Notification Shade.
- Tap on the Settings button in the top right corner (looks like a gear).
- Tap on the Sounds and Vibration button.
- Tap on ringtone.
12 мар. 2016 г.