HOW TO SET UP CARRIER VOICEMAIL ON AN ANDROID PHONE
- Open the Phone app.
- Touch the Action Overflow icon and then choose the Settings command.
- On the settings screen, choose Call Settings.
- On the call settings screen, choose Voicemail or Voicemail Service.
- Choose My Carrier, if it isn’t chosen already.
To activate your new AT&T Voicemail Service by dialing your telephone number from the phone assigned with the feature, follow these steps:
- Dial your 10-digit telephone number and press * while the greeting message is playing.
- Create a passcode.
- Record your name.
- Record your personal greeting.
- Record your busy greeting.
To set up your voicemail using your phone:
- Enter *VM (*86).
- Tap the Call button.
- Follow the setup tutorial, which will walk you through selecting a password and recording both a voice signature and greeting for your voice mailbox. Note: If you hear your own or a system greeting, you’ve already set up your voicemail.
2 Answers. @rustynail ,Susan, ZTE cell phone Setting up Voicemail. From home screen, tap the phone icon, tap the menu icon at bottom right of screen, tap settings, tap voicemail, tap setup, tap voicemail number, enter the desired voicemail number. You can also check the links below.This guide will show you how to access your voicemail and activate call forward to your voicemail.
- Select Phone.
- Select Keypad.
- Press and hold the number 1.
- If your voicemail is not set up, select OK.
- Select the Menu button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Voicemail.
- Select Setup.
How do I get voicemail on my Android?
- Tap the Phone icon.
- If your phone’s dialer is not shown, tap the Dialer icon.
- Tap and hold 1 until your phone calls voicemail.
- Enter your voicemail password when prompted.
- When you reach your mailbox, tap 3 for the Advanced Options menu.
- Tap 2 to record your greeting.
How do I set up my voicemail?
In the “Account” tab, under “Phone settings,” tap Voicemail Manage greeting.
- Open the Phone app .
- Press and hold “1” to call your voicemail.
- Enter your PIN and press “#”.
- Press “*” for the menu.
- Press “4” to change settings.
- Press “1” to change your greeting.
- Follow the recorded instructions.
How do you set up voicemail on a Samsung phone?
Step 1 of 6
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap the Visual Voicemail Icon. Note: Alternately, you can set up voicemail by pressing and holding the number 1 key.
- Tap START.
- Tap OK.
- Visual Voicemail is now ready for use.
- View the Access voicemail tutorial for tips to manage your voicemail.
How do I set up voicemail on my AT&T Android?
INSTRUCTIONS & INFO
- To set up your voicemail, from the home screen select the Phone app.
- Select Voicemail.
- Select Set Up Now.
- Enter a 7 to 15 digit voicemail password, then select Done.
- Re-enter your voicemail password, then select Done.
- Select Default to use the default greeting.
- Your Voicemail inbox will be displayed.
Photo in the article by “Help smartphone”