How do I transfer my contacts to my new Android phone?
Select “Contacts” and anything else you would like to transfer.
Check “Sync Now,” and your data will be saved in Google’s servers.
Start your new Android phone; it will ask you for your Google account information.
When you sign in, your Android will sync contacts and other data automatically.
How do I transfer from Android to Android?
Transfer your data between Android devices
- Tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings > Accounts > Add account.
- Tap Google.
- Enter your Google log in and tap NEXT.
- Enter your Google password and tap NEXT.
- Tap ACCEPT.
- Tap the new Google Account.
- Select the options to backup: App Data. Calendar. Contacts. Drive. Gmail. Google Fit Data.
How do I transfer contacts from Android to Android phone without Gmail?
Here are the detailed steps:
- Connect your Android devices to PC with USB cables.
- Enable USB debugging on your Android devices.
- Select the contacts to transfer from Android to Android.
- On your old Android phone, add a Google account.
- Sync Android contacts to Gmail account.
- Sync the contacts to the new Android phone.
How do I bluetooth my contacts from one phone to another?
Transfer your contacts via Bluetooth
- On your old phone navigate to Bluetooth and turn it on by selecting discoverable or make my phone searchable.
- Do the same on your new phone.
- On your old phone, select your new phone from the list of available devices.
Photo in the article by “International SAP & Web Consulting”