How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
Steps to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Run Wi-Fi Transfer App on both Android phone and iPhone.
- Click Send button on the Android phone.
- Browse to an album with photos you want to send on Android phone.
- Select the photos you like to transfer and click Send button.
- Select receiving device, the iPhone in the case.
Can you move data from Android to iPhone after setup?
Tap Move Data from Android. While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. (If you already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don’t want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)
How do I transfer from Samsung to iPhone?
1. Move to iOS
- Look for the Apps & Data screen and select the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Samsung phone, search and install “Move to iOS” in Google Play Store.
- Tap Continue on both phones, and Agree and then Next on the Android phone.
- One the Android phone, enter then 12-digit code displayed on the iPhone.
Can I transfer data from Android to iPhone later?
Set up your new iPhone or iPad to reach the Apps & Data screen, then select “Move Data from Android” from the list and tap “Continue” to get the ten-digit code. While the two phones are connected together via Wi-Fi, select the file types you want to transfer from Android to iPhone and tap “Next” to begin the process.
Photo in the article by “Where Can I FLY”