How do I transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone?
Go to “Settings” on your Samsung Android phone, select “Accounts”, add account and sign in your Google Account, then enable “Sync Contacts” to backup all your contacts from Samsung Android phone to Google.
Navigate to your new iPhone 7, open Settings > Mail Contacts Calendars > Add Account .
How do I transfer from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
How do I Bluetooth contacts from Android to iPhone?
The process is simpler than it seems; let’s walk you through it.
- Unlock your Android device and head to the Contacts app.
- Hit the menu (three dots) button and select “Import/export”.
- Tap on “Export to storage”.
- This will create a VCF file and save it on your phone.
- Get this file on your iPhone.
Can I transfer contacts from Android to iPhone after setup?
The easiest way to transfer your contacts from Android to iPhone is by using the software tools Apple has provided on both platforms. 1) When setting up your new iOS device for the first time, look for the Apps & Data screen on your iPhone during setup. Tap Move Data from Android.
Photo in the article by “Help smartphone”