Method 1 Pasting your Clipboard
- Open your device’s text message app. It’s the app that lets you send text messages to other phone numbers from your device.
- Start a new message.
- Tap and hold on the message field.
- Tap the Paste button.
- Delete the message.
How do you get to your clipboard?
The paste function retrieves the information that was copied and places it in the current application.
- Open the application where you want to paste the text that was copied to the clipboard.
- Tap and hold a text area until the pop-up menu appears.
- Touch “Paste” to paste the clipboard text.
- Photo Credits.
How do I view the contents of the clipboard?
To open the Clipboard task pane, click Home, and then click the Clipboard dialog box launcher. Double-click the image or text you want to paste. Note: To open the Clipboard task pane in Outlook, in an open message, click the Message tab, and then click the Clipboard dialog box launcher in the Clipboard group.
Where is clipboard on Samsung phone?
Here are some of the ways you can access the clipboard on your Galaxy S7 Edge:
- On your Samsung keyboard, tap the Customizable key, and then select the Clipboard key .
- Long tap an empty text box to get the Clipboard button. Tap the Clipboard button to see the things you’ve copied.
How do I find the clip tray on my phone?
Then, you can paste them whenever and wherever you want.
- Tap and hold text and images while editing them and tap > CLIP TRAY.
- Tap and hold a text input field and select CLIP TRAY. You can also access the Clip Tray by tapping and holding , then tapping .
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”