To set an MP3 file for use as custom ringtone system-wide, do the following:
- Copy the MP3 files to your phone.
- Go to Settings > Sound > Device ringtone.
- Tap the Add button to launch the media manager app.
- You will see a list of music files stored on your phone.
- Your selected MP3 track will now be your custom ringtone.
How do I download a song as a ringtone on my Android?
- Step 1: Move the Song to your Phone. If you want to create a ringtone, your first step will of course be getting the audio file onto your Android device.
- Step 2: Get Your Apps. Some songs are ready-made to be used as ringtones.
- Step 3: Trim your Ringtone.
- Step 4: Apply Ringtone.
How do I make a song from Google Play my ringtone?
Then, add the song to your Ringtones folder
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- In the window that pops up, find the “Ringtones” folder.
- Drag the music file (MP3) you’d like to use as a ringtone into the “Ringtones” folder.
- On your phone, touch Settings > Sound & notification > Phone ringtone.
Can you set Spotify songs as ringtones?
You can import the MP3 audio you downloaded on Spotify from PC to Android phones via USB cable, and go to the setting section on Android to set the Spotify music as ringtone. After Syncios finishing the analysis, you can click on “Toolkit” and select “Ringtone Maker” from the pop-up page.
How do I use a purchased song as a ringtone on my iPhone?
iTunes 9.2 or Earlier
- Click on the song you want to use to make a ringtone in your iTunes Music Library.
- Click “Store,” then “Create Ringtone.”
- Adjust the slider to choose a song segment for the ringtone. You are limited to 30 seconds.
- Click “Preview” to listen to the ringtone.
- Click “Buy” to purchase the ringtone.
Photo in the article by “Picryl”