How do I add a contact to WhatsApp?
Adding a new contact
- Save a contact’s name and phone number in your phone’s address book. If it’s a local number: Save the number in the same format you would use if you were to call that contact.
- Open WhatsApp and go to the Chats tab.
- Tap the new chat icon > More options > Refresh.
Why are my contacts not displayed in WhatsApp?
If your contacts’ numbers are shown instead of their names, you might need to reset the WhatsApp sync with your contacts. To do so: Open your phone’s Settings, then tap Users & accounts > WhatsApp. Open WhatsApp, then tap the new chat icon > More options > Refresh.
How can I search for someone on WhatsApp?
Just open the WhatsApp application on your phone and tap “Contacts” then tap the “+” sign. Bear in mind that WhatsApp uses exclusively mobile numbers in order to find users. This means that if you add a contact to WhatsApp without a mobile number, you will not be able to contact this person via WhatsApp.
How can I see all my contacts on WhatsApp?
How to View the Contacts List in the New WhatsApp Version
- Step 1: Open WhatsApp.
- Step 2: Go to the Chats tab.
- Step 3: Press on the compose icon located in the top right corner.
- Step 4: This is where your entire contacts list will be displayed.
Photo in the article by “Help smartphone”