To enable it:
- Go to Settings, Personal, Backup and reset, and select both Backup my data and Automatic restore.
- Go to Settings, Personal, Accounts & Sync, and select your Google account.
- Select all of the option boxes listed, to ensure that all available data is synced.
Back up pictures and videos manually
- Connect your phone to your computer via a USB cable, and it will show up as an external hard drive.
- Select the disk, and navigate to the DCIM folder.
- Select the data files that you want to back up, and drag them to an area on your computer, such as your desktop.
Step 1: Download and launch Syncios Android to Mac Transfer. Then, connect your Android phone to Mac using USB cable. Step 2: Go to “Backup” option on the homepage. Once device connected, the program would detect and show all of transferable data on your phone automatically.Your experience may be slightly different, but the general steps still apply.
- Download and install new keyboard from Google Play.
- Go to your Phone Settings.
- Find and tap Languages and input.
- Tap on current keyboard under Keyboard & input methods.
- Tap on choose keyboards.
Make sure that your phone is the one selected in the drop box.
- If you are using a Gmail account that is linked to your phone, it will download right to phone.
- After entering your device type, the app should download and install automatically. You now have Facebook installed on your Phone!
Changing Fulcrum’s Default Camera App on an Android Device
- Go to the setting page and select Apps from the list.
- Next, swipe over to the “all” tab at the top of the screen. Locate the camera app that is being used as the default camera app and tap on it.
- Scrolling down you will see a Launch By Default section and the option to clear defaults.
How do I backup my entire Android phone?
How to fully backup your Android smartphone or tablet without root |
- Go to your Settings menu.
- Scroll down and tap on System.
- Select About phone.
- Tap on the device’s Build number multiple times until it enables Developer options.
- Hit the back button and select Developer options within the System menu.
How do I transfer everything to my new Android phone?
Transfer your data between Android devices
- Tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings > Accounts > Add account.
- Tap Google.
- Enter your Google log in and tap NEXT.
- Enter your Google password and tap NEXT.
- Tap ACCEPT.
- Tap the new Google Account.
- Select the options to backup: App Data. Calendar. Contacts. Drive. Gmail. Google Fit Data.
How do I backup my essential phone?
Switch from another Android phone to Essential Phone
- Tap Settings. Scroll down, then tap Backup & reset. Tap Back up my data. Turn on Back up my data.
- Tap Settings. Scroll to the bottom of your screen, then tap System. Tap Backup. Turn on Back up to Google Drive.
How do I backup my Samsung phone?
Back up apps
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to ‘USER AND BACKUP,’ then tap Backup and reset.
- You must be logged in to a Google account to back up your apps.
- If necessary, tap Backup my data to select the check box.
- If necessary, tap Backup account to select the check box.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”