To Block a Website Using Mobile Security
- Open Mobile Security.
- On the main page of the app, tap Parental Controls.
- Tap Website Filter.
- Toggle Website filter on.
- Tap Blocked List.
- Tap Add.
- Enter a descriptive name and the URL for the unwanted website.
- Tap Save to add the website to the Blocked List.
How do I block a website on my phone?
- Open the browser and go to Tools (alt+x) > Internet Options. Now click the security tab and then click the red Restricted sites icon. Click the Sites button below the icon.
- Now in the pop-up, manually type the websites you want to block one-by-one. Click Add after typing the name of each site.
How do I block a website on Chrome in Android?
How to Block Websites on Chrome Android (Mobile)
- Open the Google Play Store and install the “BlockSite” app.
- Open the downloaded BlockSite app.
- “Enable” the app in your phone’s settings to allow the app to block websites.
- Tap the green “+” icon to block your first website or app.
How do you block inappropriate websites on Android?
Block Inappropriate Websites on Android
- Enable Safe Search. The first thing that you need to do is, make sure the kids do not accidentally discover adult content while they are browsing the web or Google Play Store.
- Use OpenDNS to Block Porn.
- Use CleanBrowsing app.
- Funamo Accountability.
- Norton Family parental control.
- PornAway (Root only)
Can I block a website on Chrome?
Visit the Block site extension page on the Chrome web store. Click the Add to Chrome button at the top-right of the page. Select More tools and then Extensions in the menu. On the Block Site Options page, enter the website you want to block in the text box next to the Add page button.
Photo in the article by “Picryl”