Using Adblock Plus
- Go to Settings > Applications (or Security on 4.0 and above) on your Android device.
- Navigate to the Unknown sources option.
- If unchecked, tap the checkbox, and then tap OK on the confirmation popup.
How do I stop ads from popping up on my Android?
Tap More (the three vertical dots) at the top-right of the screen.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll down to Site settings.
- Touch Pop-Ups to get to the slider that turns off pop-ups.
- Touch the slider button again to disable the feature.
- Touch the Settings cog.
Is there an adblock for Android Apps?
Adblock Plus for Android is an Android app that runs in the background and filters ads, using the same filter lists as the Adblock Plus browser extensions. It works on Android version 2.3 and higher. On non-rooted devices running Android 3.0 and older, Adblock Plus needs to be configured as a proxy server manually.
How do I block ads on YouTube Android app?
How to Block Ads on YouTube on Android Devices
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Type Adblock Browser for Android and click the magnifying glass.
- Click Install.
- Click Open.
- Click only one more step.
- Read the information about how the ad blocker works, and click finish.
What is the best app to block ads?
Best Ad Blocker Apps For Android
- AdAway – For Rooted Phones. AdAway allows you to surf the Internet and use all types of Android apps without coming across those annoying advertisements.
- AdBlock Plus & Browser – No Root.
- Block This.
- AdClear By Seven.
- Disconnect Pro for Android.
- Cygery AdSkip for YouTube.