To turn off group chats on Android phones, open the Messages app and select Messages settings >> More settings >> Multimedia messages >> Group Conversations >> Off.
Once you’ve been added to a group chat, you’re allowed to delete yourself from it.
From within the chat, tap on More >> Leave Conversation >> Leave.
How do I block a group text?
First, pop open the Messages app and navigate to the troublesome chat. Tap Details, scroll down, then tap Leave this Conversation. Just like that, you’ll be removed from the chat and be able to regain some peace and quiet. Pop into a text chat then tap Details to leave a conversation.
How do I block a group text on Samsung?
Leaving a Group Text on Android
- Navigate to the group text.
- Tap the three vertical dots.
- At the bottom of the screen, you’ll see a small bell icon labeled Notification.
- Tap that bell to mute the conversation.
- You will not see any more messages in the group text unless you go back and tap the bell again to accept them.
How do I block a Verizon group text?
How do I remove a calling or texting block?
- Sign in to the Blocks page in My Verizon.
- Select the line you’d like to apply the block to.
- Scroll down to Block calls & messages.
- Click Block calls & messages.
- Click Delete next to the phone number you want to remove the block from.
- Click Save.
Photo in the article by “Help smartphone”