Here we go:
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap the three-dot icon (top-right corner).
- Select “Call Settings.”
- Select “Reject Calls.”
- Tap the “+” button and add the numbers you want to block.
How do I block all incoming calls on my Android?
Step-By-Step: How to Block All Incoming Calls on Android
- Select Settings.
- Select Call Settings.
- Tap on the SIM you want to block incoming calls from.
- Choose Call barring from the list that appears.
- Tap the box next to All incoming calls to checkmark it. Enter the call barring password and then tap OK.
How do I turn off incoming calls?
- Open your iPhone’s Settings. .
- Tap Do Not Disturb.
- Slide the “Do Not Disturb” switch to. .
- Tap Allow Calls From.
- Select which calls you want to receive while in Do Not Disturb mode. To block all incoming calls while you’re in this mode, select No One.
- Tap the back button.
- Slide the “Repeated Calls” switch to.
What happens when you block a number on Android?
First off, when a blocked number tries to send you a text message, it won’t go through, and they will likely never see the “delivered” note. On your end, you’ll see nothing at all. As far as phone calls are concerned, a blocked call goes directly to voice mail.
How do I block incoming calls on my Samsung?
Open the Phone application and touch More options > Settings > Call > Call rejection. You can block incoming and outgoing calls separately. Touch Auto reject mode to turn on the auto reject feature for All incoming calls or Auto reject numbers.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”