Go into Messages, then tap on the menu button in the top right corner.
Make sure Block spam is checked and then go into “Spam numbers” to customize your block list.
Once you add numbers to your Spam List, you will not be receiving text messages from that number in your inbox anymore.
How do I block text messages on an Android phone?
Blocking Text Messages
- Open “Messages“.
- Press the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner.
- Select “Blocked contacts“.
- Tap “Add a number” to add a number you wish to block.
- If you ever wish to remove a number from the blacklist, return to the Blocked contacts screen, and select the “X” next to the number.
How do you block a phone number from texting you?
Block someone from calling or texting you one of two ways:
- To block someone who has been added to your phone’s Contacts, go to Settings > Phone > Call Blocking and Identification > Block Contact.
- In instances where you want to a block a number that isn’t stored as a contact in your phone, go to the Phone app > Recents.
How do I block a number on my LG cell phone?
How to block incoming calls on an LG smartphone
- Open your Phone app as if to place a call, tap the Menu button then select Call Settings.
- Select Call Reject.
- Select Call reject mode > Reject calls on list.
- You can then select Reject calls from and add contacts or numbers to the list by tapping the “+” sign.
How do I block text messages on my LG g6?
- From the home screen, tap the Messaging icon.
- Tap Menu > Settings > Message blocking.
- Tap Blocked numbers. A list of blocked numbers appears.
- Tap the trash can.
- Tap to select the numbers you wish to unblock.
- Tap REMOVE > REMOVE.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”