- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Phone.
- Tap Call Blocking & Identification.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Block Contact to open your Contacts list. Nadeem Unuth.
- Locate the person you want to block in the Contacts list and tap the person’s name to block the number.
Can I block VoIP calls?
Call blocking devices or gadget: You can block incoming VoIP calls through various call blocking devices or gadgets. You can purchase this hardware to block incoming VoIP calls. As a result, whenever one of these blocked numbers will call your phone, the calls will be disconnected automatically right away.
How do I stop robocalls on my cell phone?
You can register your numbers on the national Do Not Call list at no cost by calling 1-888-382-1222 (voice) or 1-866-290-4236 (TTY). You must call from the phone number you wish to register. You can also register at add your personal wireless phone number to the national Do-Not-Call list donotcall.gov .
How do I block international incoming calls?
If your carrier does not offer blocking for all incoming international calls, you may be able to block unwanted incoming calls by adding specific numbers to your list of blocked callers. Dial *60 from a cellphone, or 1160 from a landline. Follow the recorded instructions and enter the number you wish to block.
How do you stop spoofing calls on Android?
Here are six tips to help you identify and deal with spoofed calls.
- Send unsolicited calls to voicemail.
- Listen carefully to the caller’s pitch.
- Hang up.
- Register for the National Do Not Call Registry.
- Report fraudulent and nuisance callers.
- Download a call-blocking app.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”