- 1 How do I disable YouTube on Android?
- 2 How can I block YouTube?
- 3 How do I set parental controls on YouTube app?
- 4 How do I block websites on my Android phone?
- 5 How do I disable Whatsapp on Android?
- 6 How do I stop apps from installing on Android?
- 7 Is there a way to block YouTube channels?
- 8 How do I restrict YouTube content?
- 9 Can you block a subscriber on YouTube?
- 10 How do I put parental controls on YouTube on Android?
- 11 How do I put parental controls on YouTube app?
- 12 Is YouTube safe for my child?
- 13 How do you block inappropriate websites on Android?
- 14 How do I block websites on my Android without an app?
- 15 How do I block websites on my Samsung phone?
- 16 How do I go offline on WhatsApp Android?
- 17 How can I stop WhatsApp messages without blocking?
- 18 How can I stop unknown messages on WhatsApp?
- 19 How can I put a password on my Android for free apps?
- 20 How do I block a specific app from being downloaded?
- 21 Can you block an app?
- 22 Can you block people on YouTube?
- 23 How do I hide subscribers?
- 24 How do I turn off subscribers on YouTube?
- 25 How do I stop receiving messages from a contact on WhatsApp?
- 26 How can I hide my blocked number on WhatsApp?
- 27 When you block someone on WhatsApp do they know?
How do I disable YouTube on Android?
If you mean youtube application. It’s simple,
- Go to settings.
- Go to the application section.
- Swipe or select “all” under the applications section.
- Search for YouTube.
- Click on it and select uninstall all updates and then select disable.
- This will remove the application from your device..
How can I block YouTube?
Here’s how to block someone on YouTube.
- Log into your YouTube account.
- Go to the profile of the offending person by clicking his or her name wherever it appears in YouTube.
- Click About from the list of options under their name.
- Hit the flag icon at the top.
- Select Block User.
How do I set parental controls on YouTube app?
Go to YouTube.com and sign in to the account your child uses for YouTube. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen, then click on the Restricted Mode button. Click On to enable Restricted Mode, then click Save to save your settings. Enable Restricted Mode on all the devices your child uses.
How do I block websites on my Android phone?
To Block a Website Using Mobile Security
- Open Mobile Security.
- On the main page of the app, tap Parental Controls.
- Tap Website Filter.
- Toggle Website filter on.
- Tap Blocked List.
- Tap Add.
- Enter a descriptive name and the URL for the unwanted website.
- Tap Save to add the website to the Blocked List.
How do I disable Whatsapp on Android?
To stop WhatsApp from hogging your mobile data: Go to your phone settings (under the general Android settings) >> Apps>> Open list of Apps>>Select WhatsApp. Then click on ‘Force stop’. Then disable ‘Background data’ (inside Data option) and finally, revoke all app permissions for WhatsApp.
How do I stop apps from installing on Android?
- Stop automatic updates in Android.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store and select the three menu lines at the top left.
- Select Settings and uncheck automatic updates.
- Stop unsigned apps installing.
- Navigate to Settings, Security and toggle off Unknown sources.
Is there a way to block YouTube channels?
Choose the video of a channel you’d like to block. Right click on the video and click “Block videos from this channel.” That channel will now be blocked from YouTube. To unblock a YouTube channel, go to the Extensions setting, by clicking on the top right box in Chrome and clicking Settings.
How do I restrict YouTube content?
A Different Process for Mobile
- Open your YouTube app and sign in.
- Tap your profile icon to go into your Account. You’ll see it at the top-right of your screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Tap Restricted Mode Filtering.
- Hit the close button to confirm the setting.
- Pull down on the list of videos to refresh the feed.
Can you block a subscriber on YouTube?
Click the flag on the right and you’ll see “block user”; click on it. Can I block a subscriber of my YouTube channel from posting comments? Yes. You can go to options, select Subscribers and choose the specific subscriber you want to block.
How do I put parental controls on YouTube on Android?
Enable YouTube Safety Mode on Your Mobile Device
- Open the YouTube mobile app and sign in to your account.
- Tap your profile picture at the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Tap Restricted Mode Filtering.
- Tap the X at the top of the screen to close the screen and confirm the setting change.
How do I put parental controls on YouTube app?
If you want to enable the parental controls feature on YouTube app for iOS, do the following:
- Open YouTube app in iOS and tap on your account icon in the upper corner.
- Tap on “Settings” in the account menu options.
- Tap on “Restricted Mode Filtering”
- Choose “Strict” in the Restricted Mode Filtering options.
Is YouTube safe for my child?
On the question of whether YouTube used under normal circumstances is safe for kids 12 years old and younger, the answer is no. YouTube is a social network, and as such has risks for younger users similar to those found on other social networks, including adult content, predator risk and cyberbullying.
How do you block inappropriate websites on Android?
Block Inappropriate Websites on Android
- Enable Safe Search. The first thing that you need to do is, make sure the kids do not accidentally discover adult content while they are browsing the web or Google Play Store.
- Use OpenDNS to Block Porn.
- Use CleanBrowsing app.
- Funamo Accountability.
- Norton Family parental control.
- PornAway (Root only)
How do I block websites on my Android without an app?
5. Add blocked websites
- Open Drony.
- Swipe across the screen to access the “Settings” tab.
- Tap the “+” in the top right corner.
- Type the name of the website you’d like to block (e.g. “facebook.com”)
- Optionally, choose a specific app for which to block it (e.g. Chrome)
How do I block websites on my Samsung phone?
- Open the browser and go to Tools (alt+x) > Internet Options. Now click the security tab and then click the red Restricted sites icon. Click the Sites button below the icon.
- Now in the pop-up, manually type the websites you want to block one-by-one. Click Add after typing the name of each site.
How do I go offline on WhatsApp Android?
Launch WhatsApp, and head to your Settings tab, located in the bottom right hand corner. Next, go to Chat Settings/Privacy > Advanced. Toggle the Last Seen Timestamp option to OFF, and then, select Nobody to disable the application timestamps. This method will allow you to continue in “offline” mode.
How can I stop WhatsApp messages without blocking?
You can’t really avoid any of your’s contact on whatsapp without blocking it but you can stop getting the notification of that person by clicking on the mute icon that appears at the top when you select (you can select a contact by pressing tht contacts name for 2–3 secs) a contact and a pop up will appear that will
How can I stop unknown messages on WhatsApp?
How to Block Unknown Numbers on WhatsApp?
- To start off, Open the WhatsApp app, tap the contact to open the chat thread.
- Once you get the first chat message from an anonymous number, WhatsApp will ask you “This number not in your contacts,” and you have the option to Block or Report Spam on the same chat window.
How can I put a password on my Android for free apps?
Under Purchases and In-App Purchases, tap the setting that you want. Under Free Downloads, tap Require Password to turn the setting on or off. When asked, enter your password. Then tap OK.
How do I block a specific app from being downloaded?
It’s possible to block certain classes of apps from being downloaded. Settings>General>Restrictions>Allowed Content>Apps You can then chose the age rating of apps you want to allow. Go to Settings>General>Restrictions>Allowed content>Apps.
Can you block an app?
Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap on Enable Restrictions at the top if you don’t already have them turned on. Enter a passcode that you’ll use to enable and disable apps. Tap the switch next to each app that you’d like to turn off.
Can you block people on YouTube?
Click “About” on their profile, then hit the flag button. In the drop down menu, you’ll see an option “Block User.” Once you confirm your decision to block this commenter, they won’t be able to send you direct messages, or be able to comment on your videos or your channel.
How do I hide subscribers?
How to Hide Your YouTube Subscribers Count
- Go to YouTube.com and sign in with your account. If you’re already signed in to YouTube, skip this step.
- Open Creator studio. To do that.
- Expand Channel settings.
- Navigate to the advanced settings page.
- Scroll down to the “Subscriber counts” section.
- Save your settings.
How do I turn off subscribers on YouTube?
To deactivate your subscriber count, sign in to your YouTube account, click the Profile badge, then select Creator Studio. Go to the Channel section > Advanced: Next, go to the Subscriber Count section and select Do not display the number of people subscribed to my channel: Click Save to apply your new settings.
How do I stop receiving messages from a contact on WhatsApp?
How to block a contact on WhatsApp
- Open the WhatsApp app on your phone.
- Tap the menu icon ⁝
- Go to Settings, then Account, then Privacy, then select Blocked Contacts.
- Tap the add contact icon – a small icon the shape of a person with a plus sign on the left.
- A list will appear. Choose the contact you wish to block.
How can I hide my blocked number on WhatsApp?
In WhatsApp, open the chat with the unknown phone number. Tap BLOCK.
To block a contact:
- In WhatsApp, tap Menu > Settings > Account > Privacy > Blocked contacts.
- Tap Add .
- Search for or select the contact you want to block.
When you block someone on WhatsApp do they know?
You can no longer see a contact’s last seen or online in the chat window. Learn more here. You do not see updates to a contact’s profile photo. Any messages sent to a contact who has blocked you will always show one check mark (message sent), and never show a second check mark (message delivered).
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”