Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset.
For example, if you want to send a music file from the iPhone to the Android, tap the “Music” button on the iPhone.
How do you transfer music from Android to iPhone?
Just head to the App Store and download the apps you need. To import music from an Android device, use Android File Transfer then select Android File Transfer > Music and select the songs you want, then drag them to a folder on your computer. Disconnect your Android device, plug in your iPhone, then open iTunes.
Can you transfer music from Samsung to iPhone?
Open the folder into which you put your music files, and drag them to the Music view in iTunes. Now hook up your iPhone, click iPhone, and click Music. You can choose to sync your entire library, or select only the songs or artists you just added. Then click Sync and the songs will be added to your iPhone.
How do you bluetooth pictures from Android to iPhone?
If you already have the Send Anywhere app installed on both your iPhone and Android phone, follow these steps to transfer your photos:
- Run Send Anywhere on your iPhone.
- Tap the Send button.
- From the list of file types, select Photo.
- Tap the Send button at the bottom after selecting the photos.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
Steps to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Run Wi-Fi Transfer App on both Android phone and iPhone.
- Click Send button on the Android phone.
- Browse to an album with photos you want to send on Android phone.
- Select the photos you like to transfer and click Send button.
- Select receiving device, the iPhone in the case.
How can I transfer files from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
How do I transfer music from Android to iPhone XR?
- Step 2Click the iOS Mover icon > Choose Music to move your Android content.
- Step 3Choose the music you want to transfer from Android to iPhone X/XS (Max)/XR > Click “To iOS” button at the upper right corner.
- Step 5Open the folder where you put your songs in and drag them into the Music view in iTunes.
How do you transfer music from phone to phone?
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable.
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
How do I transfer music from my Android to my iPhone wirelessly?
Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
Can you move data from Android to iPhone after setup?
Tap Move Data from Android. While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. (If you already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don’t want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)
Can you send files via Bluetooth from Android to iPhone?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection. Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. For example, if you want to send a music file from the iPhone to the Android, tap the “Music” button on the iPhone.
How do I Bluetooth from Samsung to iPhone?
The next task demonstrates pairing an iPhone with a Bluetooth keyboard; you can pair it with other devices similarly.
- Move to the Settings screen.
- Tap General.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap OFF.
- Put the other device in Discoverable mode.
- Tap the device to which you want to connect.
How do I Bluetooth contacts from Android to iPhone?
The process is simpler than it seems; let’s walk you through it.
- Unlock your Android device and head to the Contacts app.
- Hit the menu (three dots) button and select “Import/export”.
- Tap on “Export to storage”.
- This will create a VCF file and save it on your phone.
- Get this file on your iPhone.
How can I transfer pictures from Samsung to iPhone?
Here’s how to transfer photos from samsung to iPhone with iTunes:
- Connect Samsung to computer via USB.
- Double-click “Computer” icon on desktop.
- Open iTunes on computer, then connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable.
- Click the icon.
- Click “Photos”.
- Choose a folder to copy from.
Can you AirDrop from Android to iPhone?
You can use AirDrop to share files between iOS devices, and Android users have Android Beam, but what do you do when you’re trying to manage an iPad and an Android phone? On the Android device, tap Create Group. Now, tap the menu (three horizontal lines) button in the top right, and tap on Connect to iOS Device.
How do I transfer large files from Android to iPhone?
To transfer files from Android to iOS, you need to install Send Anywhere on both devices. After you’ve installed the app, open the app on both the devices. You’ll see a send and receive button in the home screen. Tap on the Send from the device, that has the file you want to transfer and choose the file(s).
How do I transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone?
Download Wi-Fi Transfer App iOS version onto iPhone from Apple App Store. Run the photo transfer app on both Samsung and iPhone at the same time. Tap Send button to pick up the photos you like to transfer, select iPhone as the receiving device.
How do I transfer from Android to iPhone 7?
Solution 1: Switch to New iPhone with ‘Move to iOS’
- On your Android device, turn on Wi-Fi connection.
- While setting up your iPhone 7, look for the Apps & Data screen.
- Navigate to your Android device, open the Move to iOS app and tap “Continue”.
- On your iOS device, tap “Continue” on the screen called Move from Android.
How do I transfer everything from my old phone to my new phone?
Make sure “Backup my data” is enabled. As for app syncing, go to Settings > Data usage, tap on the three-dot menu symbol at the top right of the screen, and make sure “Auto-sync data” is turned on. Once you have a backup, select it on your new phone and you’ll be offered a list of all the apps on your old phone.
How do I switch from Android to iPhone XR?
Way 2: Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone XR using Move to iOS App
- Step 1 : Download “Move to iOS” app from Google Play store on your Android device, install and launch it soon after.
- Step 2 : After your iPhone connect to a Wi-Fi network.
How do I send music from iPhone to iphone?
Step 2: Open the Music App on the source iPhone and tap the song you want to transfer. Step 3: Tap the “More” button the right lower corner, then tap on the “Share” icon. Next, choose AirDrop and choose the target iPhone to send music. Step 4: Choose “Accept” on the prompt window on another iPhone to receive the song.
How do I transfer notes from Android to iPhone?
2. Transfer Notes, Emails, and Calendars
- (1) On your Android Phone, go to Settings > Account & Sync.
- (2) Go to your Gmail account, then tap where it says Sync Calendars.
- (3) Tap Sync Now.
- (4) Go onto your iPhone and open Settings.
- (5) Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- (6) Tap Gmail, and then input your info.
Can I send music from Android to iPhone?
Just head to the App Store and download the apps you need. To import music from an Android device, use Android File Transfer then select Android File Transfer > Music and select the songs you want, then drag them to a folder on your computer. Click iPhone > Music, then sync your library by clicking Sync.
How do I transfer iTunes music from Android to iPhone?
- Connect your Android device to your computer and find your music.
- Select the songs that you want to move and drag them to a folder on your computer.
- Disconnect your Android device and connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Open iTunes on your computer, go to your Library, and click Music.
How do you transfer music from Android to Android?
Click “Phone to Phone”, then connect both of your Android phones to the same computer with USB cables. Make sure that your Android phones are detected by this software and at the right place. Select “music” files then click “Start Copy” button to copy selected music files between Android devices.
Photo in the article by “Needpix.com”