Ways To Boost Mobile Internet Speed On Your Android Phone
- Check the Cache in Your Phone.
- Uninstall the Unnecessary Apps.
- Enable Maximum Data Loading Option.
- Select Network Connection to 3G.
- Enable Text Mode in the Browser.
- Select a Faster Web Browser for Your Phone.
- Make Use of Android Apps.
How can I make my Internet faster on my phone?
These quick fixes can speed up your service when the Internet is running slow on your phone.
- Reset the phone’s network connection by turning the phone off, then back on, or by turning airplane mode on, then off.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Turn off applications running in the background.
How can I boost up my Internet speed?
Download faster: How to speed up your internet
- Test a different modem/router. The biggest cause of slowed down internet is a bad modem.
- Scan for viruses.
- Check for on-system interference.
- Check your filters.
- Try getting rid of your cordless phone.
- Plug in.
- Check for external interference.
- Check for Foxtel or other types of TV.
Why is my mobile data so slow?
Resetting your network settings, like restarting your phone, often fixes a slow data connection. The problem is that it also resets your Wi-Fi access points and Bluetooth devices. On an Android phone, you’ll find the reset network settings option at Settings > System > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.
How do I make my 4g faster?
Ways to Make 4G FASTER
- Delete all cache memory in your phone.
- Keep RAM free, As free RAM provides faster Internet.
- Make sure your sim card does not have any damages.
- Go to settings and select Mobile Networks And select Network Mode then select the Top Option in this drop-down list.
- Download lite version of apps.
Photo in the article by “Public Domain Pictures”