How do you change the font size of your text messages?
Make the font even bigger
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Larger Text.
- Tap Larger Accessibility Sizes for bigger font options.
- Drag the slider to select the font size you want.
How do I change the font size on my Samsung phone?
Select Screen Fonts and Sizes
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to display the notification panel.
- Tap Settings to display the Settings screen.
- Scroll to the Device section and tap Display and Wallpaper.
- Tap Font.
- Drag the Font Size slider to the left (smaller) or right (larger) to change the font size.
How do I make the font bigger on my Android phone?
1. Boost the size of on-screen text (Android and iOS)
- For Android: Tap Settings > Display > Font Size, then choose one of the four settings—Small, Normal, Large, or Huge.
- For iOS: Tap Settings > Display & Brightness > Text Size, then drag the slider to the left (for smaller text sizes) or right (to go large).
How do I change my phone’s font?
To change font styles in GO Launcher, do the following:
- Copy your TTF font files to the phone.
- Open GO Launcher.
- Find the Tools app and open it.
- Tap on the Preferences icon.
- Scroll down to Personalization and select it.
- Tap on Font.
- Tap Select Font and tap on the font that you want to use.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”