- Open your Android’s Settings. Swipe down from the top of the screen, then tap the “Settings” gear.
- Scroll down and tap System. This option is near the bottom of the Settings page.
- Tap Date & time.
- Tap the blue “Automatic date and time” switch.
- Tap Set date.
- Select a date.
- Tap Set time.
- Select a time.
How do I set the time on my Android phone?
The Android retains the time zone change until you either change it again manually or re-enable automatic time zone retrieval. Press the “Menu” button on the Android, then tap “Settings.” Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings menu, then tap “Date & Time.” Tap the box next to “Automatic” to un-check it.
How do I change the time on my cell phone?
Tap “Settings” and select the option to manage your “Time and Date” settings. Enable automatic updating of your cell phone’s time. Save your settings and exit to the Home screen.
Why is the time wrong on my Android?
If the date on your logs is incorrect, it is likely that the date and time on your Android device is incorrect. To fix this, go to the ‘Settings’ app on your phone or tablet. Confirm that the checkbox next to the ‘Automatic date & time’ is checked.
How do I change the time on my Samsung?
Set time & date
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Select the General tab.
- Under DEVICE MANAGER, tap Date and time.
- Clear the Automatic date and time check box.
- Tap Set date, select the date, then tap Set.
- Tap Set time, select the time, then tap Set.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”