Track and control hotspot usage
- On your Android phone, open the Datally app.
- Tap Track hotspot on the home screen.
- Enter your data limit.
- Tap Go to Settings.
- Tap Hotspot & tethering.
- Enable the Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Navigate back to the “Track hotspot” screen in the Datally app.
- Tap Track hotspot to begin monitoring your data.
How do I check my hotspot usage?
Check usage in Settings. You can find out how much data you’ve used just via Personal Hotspot in the Cellular/Cellular Data view. Tap System Services at the bottom, and all the iOS uses, including Personal Hotspot, are displayed.
How do I check hotspot usage on galaxy s8?
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ – Manage Mobile / Wi-Fi Hotspot Settings
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps.
- Navigate: Settings > Connections > Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
- Tap Mobile Hotspot.
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right) then tap Allowed Devices.
- Tap Allowed devices only to turn on or off .
- Perform any of the following:
How do I check my AT&T hotspot usage?
Check mobile hotspot data use
- Go to Usage. You’ll see an overview of your data use since your last bill.
- Select a bill period from the dropdown.
- Find the number you want info on and look for Includes mobile hotspot data.
- For detailed info, select View more usage details and choose See data, text, and talk logs.
How do I see who is connected to my Android hotspot?
Method 2 Settings
- Create a mobile hotspot on your device.
- Open your device’s. Settings app.
- Tap Wireless & networks.
- Tap ⋯ More.
- Tap Mobile HotSpot and Tethering.
- Tap Mobile HotSpot settings.
- Review the connected users. The connected devices and their MAC addresses will be listed under the “Connected users” section.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia, ensiklopedia bebas”