How do you check YouTube messages?
Method 1 Sending a Message
- Go to a user’s channel. Type a user’s name into the search bar at the top of the YouTube home page, press ↵ Enter , and select their name in the results.
- Click the ABOUT tab. It’s near the top-right side of the channel’s page.
- Click the “Message” icon.
- Enter your message.
- Click SEND.
Where can I see my YouTube messages?
- Open YouTube in your internet browser. Type www.youtube.com in your browser’s address bar, and hit ↵ Enter on your keyboard.
- Click your profile picture.
- Click Creator Studio in the drop-down box.
- Click the COMMUNITY tab on the left panel.
- Click Messages under Community.
Can you check messages on YouTube app?
Open Chrome. It’s the round red, blue, green, and yellow icon typically found on the home screen. If you don’t see it there, you will find it in the app drawer. It’s not possible to check your messages in the YouTube app.
Are YouTube messages private?
Send & receive messages. As of July 9, 2018, the ability to send, receive, or read private messages in Creator Studio is no longer available. All private messages have therefore been deleted from Creator Studio and anywhere else on YouTube.
Can you message people on YouTube?
Once you are on their channel, you can send them a message through the discussion and click to send them a message. Now, to send a send a private message on YouTube to channels, you will go to the About button which will also show their email address if they have it set up that way.
How do I check my messages on my phone?
Retrieve Voicemail Messages
- Call the voicemail box: Press *86 (*VM) then the Send key. Press and hold number 1 to use the voicemail speed dial. If calling from another number, dial the 10-digit mobile phone number then press # to interrupt the greeting.
- Follow the prompts to enter your password and retrieve your messages.
Who owned YouTube before Google?
YouTube is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California. The service was created by three former PayPal employees – Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim – in February 2005. Google bought the site in November 2006 for US$1.65 billion YouTube now operates as one of Google’s subsidiaries.
Where do I find my inbox?
Search your inbox
- On your computer, open Inbox.
- Search for a phrase or browse your inbox categories: Search: In the search box at the top, enter the words you’re looking for. Browse: On the left, select a section or label. If you don’t see them, click Menu .
- Look through the results.
How do I clear my YouTube inbox?
To clean up your inbox, you can delete your personal messages one at a time or in bulk.
- Log in to your YouTube account, click your username in the menu bar, and select “Inbox” to view your received YouTube messages.
- Click inside the check box adjacent to any and all messages you want to delete.
How do I find someone on YouTube?
Searching for a Person on YouTube
- Got to the YouTube website (link in Resources).
- Type person’s name in the search bar and click the “Search” magnifying glass icon.
- Click the “Filters” button.
- Select “Channel” under “Results” type. Find the desired YouTube profile in the search results.
How do I open a private message box?
Try to open Private SMS Box, (by dialing any phone number, or using shortcut if you have created).
How to open Private Message Box?
- Go to “Widgets”.
- Select “PSB” and drag it to home screen.
- Click on that icon and open app by entering your PIN.
How do I check my YouTube messages on my iPad?
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad. It’s the blue, red, and white compass icon typically found on the home screen.
- Tap. .
- Scroll left across the icons and tap Request Desktop Site. It’s the icon with a computer monitor.
- Tap ☰.
- Tap My channel.
- Tap Video Manager.
- Tap Community.
- Tap Messages.
How do you live chat on YouTube?
Tap the up arrow or slide the bar to the top of the window, and you can read the live chat going on in the YouTube channel. You can even participate, if you feel so inclined. Live chats on YouTube live streaming videos are nothing new, but they were previously reserved for the desktop browser version of the site.
How do I send a message to my YouTube staff?
- If you’re on youtube.com, sign in and select your account icon.
- Click Help . In the panel that opens, click Need more help? >
- Choose the category that your issue is about.
- Select Email Support. You’ll only see this option if you’re eligible.
- Follow the prompts to email our Creator Support team.
What is a friend request on YouTube?
YouTube Friends are people with whom you can message videos and chat privately on the YouTube app. People only become friends after an invitation is sent by one person and accepted by the other. You can add friends to YouTube in three ways: Sharing videos via message on YouTube, in-app or on www.youtube.com.
How do I make friends on YouTube?
- Write people nice and encouraging comments on people’s videos.( People like people who say good stuff about their videos).
- Subscribe to people’s channels( people may befriend or subscribe to your channel).
- Favorite their videos.
- Send a private message to them.
- Befriend that person yourself.
Can you message someone on Instagram?
Yes, you can send a message to anyone when you use Instagram Direct. If you send a message to someone who doesn’t follow you, it’ll appear as a request in their inbox. If someone allows your message request, your future messages will go directly to their inbox.
Can you send a private message on Facebook to someone who is not your friend?
You can send a message to anyone on Facebook, regardless of friend status or privacy settings. The only exception applies to members you’ve blocked and those who’ve blocked you. Filtering preferences may inadvertently cause messages to go unseen, even though they have been delivered.
How do I get text messages on my Android?
Send & receive text messages in Messages
- Open the Messages app .
- Tap Compose .
- In “To,” enter the names, phone numbers, or email addresses that you’d like to message. You can also pick from your top contacts or your whole contact list.
How do I fix my text messages on my Android?
- Go to Settings > Apps.
- Make sure All apps filter is selected.
- Scroll through the list until you find the built-in messaging apps and tap on it.
- Tap on Storage and wait until the data gets calculated.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Tap on Clear Cache.
- Restart your phone and see if the issue has been resolved.
How can I retrieve text messages from my broken android phone?
Retrieve SMS from your broken Android phone in steps
- Run dr.fone – Recover. Firstly, install and run the program on your computer, connect your broken Android device to the computer with a USB cable.
- Select Fault Types.
- Enter Download Mode.
- Analyze Broken Phone.
- Preview and Recover Text Messages.
How do I check my inbox?
Mail can also check your mailbox for new messages on a set interval. To set how frequently Mail checks your mailbox, select Mail from the menu bar, then Preferences. In the General tab, make a selection in the Check for new mail menu. You can set Mail to check your mail every hour, or every 5, 15, or 30 minutes.
How do I check my phone messages?
To check your voicemail:
- Enter *VM (*86) on your phone.
- Tap the Call button.
- Follow the prompts to enter your password and retrieve your messages. Note: If you hear your own or a system greeting, tap the # key to interrupt the greeting and follow the prompts to enter your password and retrieve your messages.
How can I check my email messages?
To read your messages, follow these steps:
- Login to your Inbox.com Email account.
- Below the “Jump to Menu” link you can see the messages in your Inbox folder.
- Select the link with the message title to open it.
How do you delete private messages on YouTube?
Delete or leave a conversation
- Click on the Messages icon on the top right of the page.
- Open a conversation.
- In the top right, click Menu .
- Select “Delete” or “Leave” to remove the chat from your list of conversations.
What is inbox message live?
What is Live Inbox? Live Inbox is a central information hub for all emails, contacts, attachments and information about the people you interact with. Within a single screen in Microsoft Outlook, Live Inbox indexes, profiles, ranks and organizes contacts, messages and attachments saving valuable time and effort.
How do I delete a YouTube post?
The verdict is clear: delete the video permanently.
- Go to www.youtube.com. Make sure that you are logged in.
- Select My Channel and then Video Manager.
- YouTube Video Manager page will open up and you’ll see a list of all your videos.
- Select the Delete option to remove video forever.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”