Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top-right, tap More History. If your address bar is at the bottom, swipe up on the address bar.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to ‘Time range’, select how much history you want to delete.
- Check ‘Browsing history’.
- Tap Clear data.
How do I permanently delete browsing history on Android?
Steps to Clear Internet History from Android
- Step 1: Go to Settings menu.
- Step 2: Navigate to ‘Apps’ and tap it.
- Step 3: Swipe to “All” and scroll down until you see “Chrome”.
- Step 4: Tap on Chrome.
- Step 1: Tap the “Call App”.
- Step 2: You can tap and hold the call log that you want to delete.
How do I delete my search history from Google?
How do I delete my Google browser history:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Google Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”
How do I clear all history on my phone?
How To Clear iPhone & iPad Browser History
- Clearing browser history on computers is an activity that we’re sure many of us are already familiar with.
- Scroll down and look for “Clear History and Website Data” and press it.
- Access “Settings” by press the menu button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Privacy”.
How do I delete Google searches?
Step 1: Sign into your Google account. Step 3: In the top right corner of the page, click the icon and select “Remove Items.” Step 4: Choose time period for which you want to delete items. To delete your entire history, select “The Beginning of Time.”
Photo in the article by “CMSWire”