How do I clear Android message cache?
Step 2: Find Apps (or Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate the app that you want to clear the cache or data for.
Step 3: Tap on Storage and the buttons for clearing the cache and app data will become available (pictured above).
How do I clear my essential phone cache?
Here is how you can clear cache on this phone:
- Go to Home Screen.
- Swipe down the screen and bring “Status Bar” in view.
- Tap “Settings” icon.
- Find “Apps” and tap it.
- A list of application on the phone will show up. Find the troubled app and tap it.
- Tap “Storage”
- Tap “Clear Cache” option.
Should I clear cache on Android phone?
Clear out all cached app data. The “cached” data used by your combined Android apps can easily take up more than a gigabyte of storage space. These caches of data are essentially just junk files, and they can be safely deleted to free up storage space. Tap the Clear Cache button to take out the trash.
How do I clear cache on Oreo apps?
- Go to Settings > Storage.
- Navigate to Other apps.
- Now, tap on the app you want to clear cache for.
- Tap on Clear Cache.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”