If your device runs slow, crashes or resets, or apps freeze when running them, clearing the cached data may help.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps (located in the upper-right).
- From the All tab, select Settings.
- Tap Applications.
- Tap Manage applications.
- From the All tab select the app.
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I clear cache and cookies on my Android tablet?
Clearing Cache & Cookies on an Android Device with Chrome:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More and then Settings.
- Tap Privacy and then Clear browsing data.
- Choose a time range, like Last hour or All time.
- Check “Cookies and site data.”
- Tap Clear data.
How can I make my tablet run faster?
With a few simple nips and tucks you can optimize your tablet to run like it did when your first purchased it.
- Delete Unnecessary Apps, Music, Video, and Photos.
- Wipe Your Browser/App Cache.
- Backup and Factory Reset Your Tablet’s Drive.
- Keep It Clean.
- Don’t Rush to Install the Latest Updates.
- Disable Background Processes.
How do I clear Android cache?
The app cache (and how to clear it)
- Open the Settings of your phone.
- Tap the Storage heading to open its settings page.
- Tap the Other Apps heading to see a list of your installed apps.
- Find the application you want to clear the cache of and tap its listing.
- Tap the Clear cache button.
How do I clean up my Android tablet?
In order to do this:
- Go to the Settings Menu;
- Click on Apps;
- Find the All tab;
- Choose an app that is taking up a lot of space;
- Click the button Clear Cache. If you’re running Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your device then you’ll need to click on Storage and then Clear Cache.
Photo in the article by “Moving at the Speed of Creativity”