Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top-right, tap More History. If your address bar is at the bottom, swipe up on the address bar.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to ‘Time range’, select how much history you want to delete.
- Check ‘Browsing history’.
- Tap Clear data.
How do you clear all Google search history?
How do I delete my Google browser history:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Google Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”
How do I delete all traces of Internet history?
View your browsing history and delete specific sites
- In Internet Explorer, select the Favorites button.
- Select the History tab, and choose how you want to view your history by selecting a filter from the menu. To delete specific sites, right-click a site from any of these lists and then select Delete.
How do I clear all history on my phone?
How To Clear iPhone & iPad Browser History
- Clearing browser history on computers is an activity that we’re sure many of us are already familiar with.
- Scroll down and look for “Clear History and Website Data” and press it.
- Access “Settings” by press the menu button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Privacy”.
Is your browsing history really deleted?
The first and simplest thing you can do is delete Internet history from your browser. If you’re just trying to clear the visible data from your browser this will suffice, but only doing this may (probably will) still leave traces on your computer, so if you really need to scrub your history from your machine read on.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”