Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top-right, tap More History. If your address bar is at the bottom, swipe up on the address bar.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to ‘Time range’, select how much history you want to delete.
- Check ‘Browsing history’.
- Tap Clear data.
How do I clear my browser history on my Samsung phone?
Clear cache / cookies / history
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Internet.
- Tap the MORE icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Delete personal data.
- Choose one of the following: Cache. Cookies and site data. Browsing history.
- Tap DELETE.
How do I delete my search history from Google?
How do I delete my Google browser history:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Google Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”
Can you really delete your browsing history?
On the General tab, you will see Browsing history. If you click Delete… you will be able to delete your temp files, cookies, history, etc. You can also check the box that says Delete browsing history on exit so this is done automatically for you. Lastly, go over to the Advanced tab and scroll down to Security.
How do I permanently delete my call history?
Please simply follow the instructions below, then the call log entries should be removed successfully.
- Step 1: Open the Phone app and go to Recent Calls.
- Step 2: Select a call log entry from the list and tap on the “delete” button from the top right corner to remove that particular call log from your call history.