I want to set up an IMAP or POP account.
- In Outlook for Android, go to Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
- Enter email address. Tap Continue.
- Toggle Advanced settings on and enter your password and server settings.
- Tap the checkmark icon to complete.
Does Outlook support pop3?
If you’re using Outlook.com, these are the POP3 and SMTP server settings to use since IMAP is not currently supported with Outlook.com accounts.
Does Outlook for Android support pop3?
Outlook for iOS and Android currently doesn’t support POP accounts. But you can work around this issue by adding your POP account in an Outlook.com account, and then set up that Outlook.com account with the Outlook app on your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Android tablet.
How do I set up IMAP on Outlook for Android?
- Open Outlook, enter your full email address and click Continue. .
- Click on Question Mark -> Change account provider. Select IMAP as your account type.
- Enter credentials and tap Check to use automatic configuration.
- Enter all the settings manually and tap Check if automatic configuration fails.
How do I setup a pop3 account in Outlook 365?
Outlook Office 365 – IMAP
- Click File tab.
- Click + Add Account.
- From the “Choose account type”, select “IMAP”.
- Enter the following settings:
- Click “Connect” button to continue.
- Enter the email account password again for the outgoing mail server and click “OK” button.
- Account setup is complete and you may now use IMAP for your email account.