Android: Forward Text Message
- Open the message thread that contains the individual message you would like to forward.
- While in the list of messages, tap and hold the message you wish to forward until a menu will appear at the top of the screen.
- Tap other messages you wish to forward along with this message.
- Tap the “Forward” arrow.
How do I copy an entire text conversation?
To copy the contents of a whole text or iMessage, do this:
- 1) Open Messages on your iOS device.
- 2) Tap a conversation from the list.
- 3) Tap and hold the chat bubble you’d like to copy.
- 4) Choose Copy from the popup menu at the bottom.
- 5) Now open the app you’d like to send the copied message to, like Mail or Notes.
How can I copy a text conversation to my email?
- Open the Messages app, then open the thread with messages you’d like to forward.
- Tap and hold a message until a black bubble with “Copy” and “More…” buttons pops up, then tap “More.”
- A row a circles will appear on the left side of the screen, with each circle sitting next to an individual text or iMessage.
Can you export text messages from Android?
You can export text messages from Android to PDF, or save text messages as Plain Text or HTML formats. Droid Transfer also lets you print text messages directly to your PC connected printer. Droid Transfer saves all the images, videos and emojis included in your text messages on your Android phone.
How do I export a text conversation?
Launch the app, and connect your device to your Mac or PC.
- Select your device in the iMazing’s sidebar, then select Messages.
- Select a conversation(s) or message(s) your wish to export.
- Click one of the Export button.
- Review export options.
- Choose folder and file name.
- Export to CSV.
- Export to Text.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”