To install them, just hold down on your home screen again, tap Widgets, scroll until you see one that looks useful, and find a chunk of real estate on your display.
If you’re looking for something a little more involved, some Android apps let you build your own custom widgets.
How do I customize my home screen?
The first and most basic thing that you can do to customize your Android home screen is to change its home screen wallpaper, with your favorite photo or image. To do that, enter the settings mode of the launcher home screen (tap and hold on a space on the home screen) and then tap on the Wallpapers option.
What are the best apps to customize your Android?
13 Best Apps to Customize Any Android Phone (2016)
- Desktop VisualizeR. This app will allow you to personalize your homescreen by creating icons or widgets by using your favorite photos and images.
- Install a New Keyboard.
- Nova Launcher.
- Zooper Widget.
- Solo Locker.
- Swipe Status Bar.
- UCCW Ultimate Custom Widget.
How do I customize my Samsung phone?
Here’s how to customize almost everything about your Samsung phone.
- Revamp Your Wallpaper and Lock Screen.
- Change Your Theme.
- Give Your Icons a New Look.
- Install a Different Keyboard.
- Customize Your Lock Screen Notifications.
- Alter Your Always On Display (AOD) and Clock.
- Hide or Show Items on Your Status Bar.
How can I make my phone more attractive?
10 Ways to make your old Android phone look and feel completely new
- Change Your Wallpaper. Let’s start off with the simplest thing you can do to make your device look fresh: change the wallpaper.
- Clean It. No, really.
- Put A Case On It.
- Use a Custom Launcher.
- And a Custom Lock Screen.
- Explore Themes.
- Free Up Some Space.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”