- 1 How can I delete all my Gmail emails at once?
- 2 How do I select all in Gmail on Android?
- 3 How do I delete all emails on Gmail app?
- 4 How do I delete Gmail emails in bulk?
- 5 Can you delete more than 50 emails at a time in Gmail?
- 6 How do I select all emails in Gmail app?
- 7 How do you mass delete emails on Gmail?
- 8 How do I select all in Gmail inbox?
- 9 How do I select more than 100 emails in Gmail?
- 10 How do you delete bulk emails in Gmail on iPhone?
- 11 How do I empty my Gmail inbox on my iPhone?
- 12 How can I delete all my email at once?
- 13 How can I delete all my Gmail at once?
- 14 How do I delete bulk emails in Gmail app?
- 15 How do I delete large emails in Gmail?
How can I delete all my Gmail emails at once?
- In the Gmail search box type in:anywhere then enter or click on the Search button.
- Select all messages.
- Send them to the Trash.
- To delete all messages in Trash at once, click the Empty Trash now link directly above the messages.
How do I select all in Gmail on Android?
Once in selection mode, you can tap on the entire message listing to select it, rather than a tiny check box. To enable long-press selections, go to Settings > General settings > Hide checkboxes. That’s it. Now you can select multiple messages in Gmail for Android without the frustration of having to tap check boxes.
How do I delete all emails on Gmail app?
Delete all your emails
- Sign in Gmail.
- In the top left corner of the Gmail inbox, click at the Down arrow tab.
- Click All. If you have over one page of email, you can click “Select all conversations”.
- Click Delete tab.
How do I delete Gmail emails in bulk?
You can also search by how old emails are. If you type older_than:1y, you’ll receive emails older than 1 year. You can use m for months or d for days, as well. If you want to delete them all, click the Check all box, then click “Select all conversations that match this search,” followed by the Delete button.
Can you delete more than 50 emails at a time in Gmail?
Deleting more than 50 emails at one time from your gmail inbox. Click the select all box to select all 50 emails in your inbox. The next step will be to click “select all conversations that match this search”. Then simply click the delete icon (or archive if you wish).
How do I select all emails in Gmail app?
The “Select All” feature is not available as of now in Inbox by Gmail app. Nor this feature of multiple selecting of spam emails at once available in the web version of Inbox by Gmail. Only Gmail app has the Empty Spam option but not select all. You can also swipe to delete in the new version of Inbox app.
How do you mass delete emails on Gmail?
To delete all emails on Gmail that you’ve selected, click the Trash button. As soon as you click the Bulk Select checkbox, all the messages that met your search criteria are automatically checked. To delete them, click the Trash icon above the selected messages (it looks like a trash can).
How do I select all in Gmail inbox?
Gmail displays the first 20 unread messages in your inbox. Click the “Down” arrow on the Select button and choose “All.” Click “Select All Conversations That Match the Results” in the message that appears near the top of the page.
How do I select more than 100 emails in Gmail?
To display all emails, enter “label:all” (without quotes here and throughout). Check the box at the top of the search results to select all results on the page. Click “Select All ### Conversations” at the top of the search results. This option only appears after you’ve selected all page results.
How do you delete bulk emails in Gmail on iPhone?
Move or Delete Emails in Bulk on an iPhone
- Select Edit at the top right of the screen.
- Tap each message you want deleted or moved.
- Choose Move, Archive, or Trash from the bottom of the screen depending on what you want to do with the emails.
- If you deleted the emails, they’ll appear in the Trash folder.
How do I empty my Gmail inbox on my iPhone?
Go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars and tap your Gmail account. Tap Account -> Advanced to bring up more options. Tap ‘Deleted Mailbox’ under the heading, Move discarded messages into; you’ll see that the default option is ‘Archive Mailbox’. Tap Account and then Done to confirm the changes.
How can I delete all my email at once?
- Go to your Inbox folder.
- Tap on the “Edit”-Button on the top right.
- Select the first email in your list.
- Hold down the “Move” button.
- While you are still holding the “Move”-Button, deselect the first E-Mail.
- Put away all your fingers from the screen and wait a few seconds.
- Now Mail asks you where to move ALL of your emails.
How can I delete all my Gmail at once?
Delete all emails. Deleting all your emails in Gmail is simple: open Gmail, select the inbox tab you want to clear out (Primary, Promotions, etc.) and click the small empty box in the top left corner, just above the Compose button. This will select everything on the current page of your inbox.
How do I delete bulk emails in Gmail app?
Once you are done selecting all emails, tap on Delete icon shown on the top of your Gmail app and this will delete multiple emails.
- Open the Gmail App.
- Tap the round Thumbnail next to an Email.
- Select All the Emails you want to Delete.
- Tap the Trash Icon at the top of the page.
How do I delete large emails in Gmail?
6. You can use combinations of commands, so if, for example, you want to delete old mails with attachments that are more than 1MB in size, then type the following into search: has:attachment larger:1M older_than:1y > press enter, then see the list, and select items > delete mails.
Photo in the article by “Max Pixel”