How can I delete my Instagram photos all at once?
Just login your Instagram account & then select the photos you wanna remove all at once. Done.
Delete a Single Instagram Photo
- Launch the Instagram app on your phone. Then login to your Instagram account.
- Tap your profile icon in the lower-left corner to browse your photos.
- Search for the photo you wish to remove.
How do you mass delete photos on Instagram?
Step 1: Open Instagram App on your smartphone. Step 2: Tap on profile icon from the bottom bar and Expand the Photo that you want to delete. Step 3: Once you have selected the photo, tap on ‘3 vertical dots’ icon from the top of the photo and go with ‘Delete’ option.
How do I delete all my photos on my Android phone?
Delete Multiple Photos
- Open the “Gallery” or “Photos” app.
- Open the album that contains the photos you wish to remove.
- Tap the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Select item” (Gallery) or “Select…” (Photos).
- Tap the photos you wish to remove.
How do you archive multiple pictures on Instagram?
Once you’re officially in the Archive page, you’ll see a dropdown menu at the top of the screen that says “Archive.” When you press it, you’ll see an option to view your archived “Stories” or “Posts.” To locate an archived Instagram photo, hit “Posts.”
Photo in the article by “Help smartphone”