Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top-right, tap More History. If your address bar is at the bottom, swipe up on the address bar.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to ‘Time range’, select how much history you want to delete.
- Check ‘Browsing history’.
- Tap Clear data.
How do you clear all Google search history?
How do I delete my Google browser history:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Google Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”
How do I clear all history on my phone?
How To Clear iPhone & iPad Browser History
- Clearing browser history on computers is an activity that we’re sure many of us are already familiar with.
- Scroll down and look for “Clear History and Website Data” and press it.
- Access “Settings” by press the menu button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Privacy”.
Is your browsing history really deleted?
The first and simplest thing you can do is delete Internet history from your browser. If you’re just trying to clear the visible data from your browser this will suffice, but only doing this may (probably will) still leave traces on your computer, so if you really need to scrub your history from your machine read on.
How do I delete my URL history on my phone?
Part 2 Clearing Google Chrome
- Open the Chrome browser. Like the stock browser, Chrome browsing history needs to be deleted from within the browser itself.
- Tap the Menu button.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap “Clear Browsing Data”.
- Check the “Clear browsing history” box.