How to Delete Files (from PDF Reader and from Android device)
- Go to the main menu sidebar from the homepage.
- Tap on “Document” and you will see the file manager page.
- Tap and hold on the PDF file you want to delete for 2 seconds until it can be selected.
- Tap the icon (shown as three vertical dots) in top-right corner.
How do I get rid of downloads on my Android?
- Open the Apps Tray. In most versions of Android, it is an icon with a matrix of dots located along the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Downloads. It will be among the Apps displayed, usually alphabetically.
- Tap and hold a file you want to delete.
- Tap the “Delete” icon.
- Tap DELETE.
How do I delete a PDF download?
How to Delete Pages from PDF on Android
- Step 1: Download and Launch PDFelement Android App.
- Step 2: Import Your PDF File.
- Step 3: Open your PDF document, and tap in three dots icon in upper right corner, and then select “Page”
- Step 4: Tap on icon on upper right corner, then tap on one or more pages you want to delete.
Where is the download folder on Android?
8 Answers. You ll see all the files you downloaded. In most Android phones you can find your files/downloads in a folder called ‘My Files’ although sometimes this folder is in another folder called ‘Samsung’ located in the app drawer. You can also search your phone via Settings > Application Manager > All Applications.
Can I delete files in my download folder?
Move files that you want to keep into another folder and delete files you no longer need. (Note: Once an application or application update has been installed then the installer located in the Downloads folder can be deleted.) I try to keep my Downloads folder empty or close to empty.
How do I delete all downloads?
Click “Documents” on the left of the window and double click “Downloads.” If you do not have this folder, skip to the next step. Press “Ctrl” and “A” to select all the downloaded files or just click the file you want to delete. Press “Delete,” and click “Yes.”
How do I clear my system storage?
To pick from a list of photos, videos, and apps that you haven’t used recently:
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Free up space.
- To pick something to delete, tap the empty box on the right. (If nothing is listed, tap Review recent items.)
- To delete the selected items, at the bottom, tap Free up.
How do I delete a PDF page for free?
Method 4 Adobe Acrobat
- Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat. You can’t delete pages in the free Adobe Reader.
- Click the “Page Thumbnails” button in the left pane.
- Select the pages that you want to delete.
- Click the “Delete” button to delete the selected pages.
How do you white out a PDF?
Click the “File” menu’s “Open” command, then navigate to a PDF file that has a line that you want to white out. Click “Open” to open the file, then click the “Comment and Markup” item under the “Tools” menu. Click the “Rectangle” command, then click and drag over the text you want to white out.
How do I delete files from my Android phone?
Empty your trash
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides app.
- In the upper left, tap Menu .
- Tap Trash.
- Next to the file you’d like to delete, tap More .
- Tap Delete forever.
How do I find my downloads on Android?
- Open the app drawer. This is the list of apps on your Android.
- Tap Downloads, My Files, or File Manager. The name of this app varies by device.
- Select a folder. If you only see one folder, tap its name.
- Tap Download. You may have to scroll down to find it.
Where are my PDF downloads on Android?
Download and install an Adobe Reader app on your Android smartphone or tablet. You can download it using the Google Play Store button below.
Using File Manager
- Navigate to the folder where the PDF file is stored.
- Tap on the file.
- Adobe Reader will automatically open the PDF file on your phone.
Where are documents stored on Android?
How to find downloaded files on Android
- When you download e-mail attachments or Web files, they get placed in the “download” folder.
- Once the file manager opens, select “Phone files.”
- From the list of file folders, scroll down and select the “download” folder.
Is it OK to delete all downloads?
Downloading files to your computer can quickly fill your hard drive. If you’re frequently trying new software or downloading large files to review, it may be necessary to delete them to open up disk space. Deleting unneeded files is generally good maintenance and doesn’t harm your computer.
Will deleting downloads delete files?
If you have a copy of the files in an other folder than your download folder, it is indeed very safe to delete them! You can move those out of the download folder and the ones that you haven’t edited you can delete.
Is it OK to delete downloaded program files?
However, Disk Cleanup categorizes downloaded program files as ActiveX controls and Java applets downloaded from certain Web sites and temporarily stored in the Downloaded Program Files folder. Although it’s usually safe to clean out the Recycle Bin, I recommend going through the files before deleting them.
How do I delete PDF files from my Android?
Tap on “Document” and you will see the file manager page. Tap and hold on the PDF file you want to delete for 2 seconds until it can be selected. Tap the icon (shown as three vertical dots) in top-right corner. You will see the delete button on the list, tap to delete PDFs.
How do I delete Downloads folder?
Delete a file
- In the corner of your screen, select the Launcher Up arrow .
- Open Files .
- Select the file or folder you want to delete. Note: You can delete files in the Downloads folder, but deleting a file from your Downloads folder is permanent.
- Select Delete Delete.
How do I delete multiple downloads?
If the items are still in the Downloads folder, open the Downloads folder in Finder. Select all or a group of them (hold down Shift while clicking on each in turn to make a multiple selection). Then press Command-Delete (that’s the large Delete key two rows above Return).
What should I delete when my phone storage is full?
Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage. Then tap the outdated backup, then Delete Backup. You can also delete information under Documents & Data in iCloud storage settings. Tap on the app, then swipe left on each item to delete.
How do I clear space on my Android?
In the app’s Application info menu, tap Storage and then tap Clear Cache to clear the app’s cache. To clear cached data from all apps, go to Settings > Storage and tap Cached data to clear the caches of all the apps on your phone.
How do I clear my system memory?
You can make space available by deleting unneeded files and programs and by running the Windows Disk Cleanup utility.
- Delete Large Files. Click the Windows “Start” button and select “Documents.”
- Delete Unused Programs. Click the Windows “Start” button and select “Control Panel.”
- Use Disk Cleanup.
How do you delete Word documents on Android?
Put a file in the trash
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides app.
- Next to the file you want to delete, tap More .
- Tap Remove.
How do I delete audio files from my Android phone?
Just click on Music option from the left to show all the audio files on your device on the right side window. Preview and select the music files you want to remove or export from your Android device and then you can: – Delete the files: tap on the “Delete” button from the top menu bar to remove the selected songs.
How do I delete files?
Delete Files or Folders
- Select the items you’d like to delete by holding the Shift or Command key and clicking next to each file/folder name. Use Shift to select all items between the first and last item selected.
- Once you have selected all items, scroll to the top of the file display area and click the Trash button in the upper-right.
How do I delete all downloads at one time?
After entering the manage page, Find Downloads on the left list. Click on it, it shows all downloads on the right pane. You can select all of your downloads by pressing Command + A, or you can choose one download at a time. Then right click the mouse and click on “Move to Trash”.
How do I delete more than one download folder at a time?
To select more than one item at a time: Hold down the CTRL key and click on the files or folders you want to delete or move or copy or you get it. Then right-click on any highlighted item; whatever you pick from the context menu will be applied to all highlighted items.
How do I delete a lot of files at once?
To select everything in the current folder, press Ctrl-A. To select a contiguous block of files, click the first file in the block. Then hold down the Shift key as you click the last file in the block. This will select not only those two files, but everything in between.