- 1 How do I delete shared photos on Facebook Messenger?
- 2 How do I delete shared photos on Android?
- 3 Can I delete pictures from messenger?
- 4 How do I delete a Messenger conversation?
- 5 How do I permanently delete shared photos from Messenger on both sides?
- 6 How do I delete shared photos?
- 7 How do I delete shared photos on Google?
- 8 How do I delete shared photos on my LG G Stylo 4?
- 9 Can I delete a picture I sent on Facebook messenger?
- 10 How do you see shared photos on messenger?
- 11 How do I Unsend a photo on Facebook Messenger?
- 12 How do I delete unread messages on Facebook Messenger?
- 13 How do I delete a whole conversation on Messenger?
- 14 How do I delete multiple messages on Facebook Messenger Android?
- 15 What happens if you uninstall Messenger app?
- 16 Can you delete a Facebook Messenger message before its read?
- 17 How do you delete a message on messenger so the other person can’t see it?
- 18 Does unfriending someone on Facebook delete messages?
- 19 How do you recover deleted shared photos?
- 20 Do shared photo albums take up space?
- 21 What happens when you delete a shared album?
- 22 How do I permanently delete photos from Android?
- 23 How do I delete photos in my gallery?
- 24 How do I delete pictures from my LG phone?
- 25 How can I delete a message I sent on messenger?
- 26 How do you delete multiple messages on Facebook Messenger?
- 27 Can you delete a message on messenger before they see it?
- Open Facebook Messenger. Tap the Messenger app icon, which resembles a blue speech bubble with a white lightning bolt in it.
- Select a conversation.
- Find the photo.
- Tap and hold the photo.
- Tap Delete.
- Tap Delete when prompted.
- Check your shared photos.
Delete photos and videos
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Tap and hold a photo or video that you want to move to the bin. You can select multiple items.
- At the top right, tap Bin Move to bin.
Can I delete pictures from messenger?
First open up the Message app, and select the conversation that has the pictures that you want to delete and get rid of. Then you are going to press on Details in blue in the upper right hand corner. Then you are going to tap and hold on one of the images until you see Copy, Delete and More appear.
How do I delete a Messenger conversation?
Step 1: Open Facebook Messenger App On Your Phone . Step 2: Open the Conversation that you want to delete the messages from . Step 3: Tap and Hold the Messages that you want to delete ,In the pop up tap on delete Messages .
How to delete Facebook messages on both sides:
- Tap and hold the message you want to delete.
- Click “Remove.”
- Select “Remove for Everyone.”
- Confirm removal of the message.
- A tombstone will appear in the message thread, stating “You removed a message.”
On an iOS 6 device
- In the Photos app, tap Photo Stream.
- Tap the shared stream you want to delete photos from.
- Tap Select, tap Edit, tap one or more photos, then tap Delete.
- Tap Delete Selected Photos or Delete Photo.
Delete your photos
- On your computer, open the Google Album Archive with your Hangouts account.
- Click Photos from Hangouts.
- Select the album with the photos you want to delete.
- Click the photo that you want to delete.
- At the top, click More Delete photo.
- To delete the album, open the album and click More Delete album.
Delete picture messages (MMS)
- From any home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap the message thread.
- Touch and hold the picture.
- Tap Delete, then tap DELETE.
Can I delete a picture I sent on Facebook messenger?
Below step teaches you how to delete photos that you’ve sent over Facebook’s direct messaging app. You can do this both in the Facebook Messenger app and on the Facebook website on desktop. Deleting a photo on your end of the chat will not delete it from your friend’s side of the conversation.
- Head to Facebook.com and open the Messages area from the left-hand menu.
- Click an individual message where you’ve shared photos.
- At the top of the message, click the Actions button and choose View Photos in Thread.
How do I Unsend a photo on Facebook Messenger?
Open Facebook Messenger and go to the conversation you need to unsend a message from. Tap and hold on the message you’d like to unsend. At the bottom of your screen, select Remove. Then tap Remove for Everyone.
How do I delete unread messages on Facebook Messenger?
Open a conversation with messages you’d like to delete. Press and hold on a message, or select the three dots menu icon on desktop. Select “remove” next to the message. Select “remove for everyone” — that makes sure that the messages disappear from the inboxes of the people you sent them to, not just from your own.
How do I delete a whole conversation on Messenger?
Follow this first set of instructions to delete an entire message in Facebook Messenger:
- Open the Messenger app on your mobile device.
- Tap and hold on the conversation you want to be deleted.
- Choose Delete from the pop-up menu.
- Confirm it with the Delete Conversation option.
How do I delete multiple messages on Facebook Messenger Android?
Second method: Delete
- Step1. Open your Facebook Messenger app. Go to the recent the conversation list and find the conversation that you want to delete.
- Step2. Now just perform a long touch on the conversation you want to delete. A pop up appears with various option. Just select the Delete option.
What happens if you uninstall Messenger app?
Messages are not stored on your phone. So they won’t get deleted even if you uninstall the Messenger App. They will be intact in the order you see on Facebook through Desktop site. If you use Messenger for text messages too then you will be able view them on your phone’s inbuilt messaging app.
Can you delete a Facebook Messenger message before its read?
Currently when you send a message via Facebook Messenger you can tap and hold the message to access a Delete option, and it will be removed from your conversation thread (as shown below). Except what you can’t see is that this message has only been deleted for you, and your recipient can still read it.
How do you delete a message on messenger so the other person can’t see it?
It isn’t possible to delete sent or received messages from a friend’s inbox. However there is some workaround is to mark the message as Spam or Abuse (in Actions), then delete it from your messages, and disable/deactivate your account (and re-activate it after few hours), so both people won’t see it.
Does unfriending someone on Facebook delete messages?
Your messages will still be there after unfriending unless you delete them. If you block the person, the messages will remain, but their name will not be associated with it. It will just say “Facebook User.”
You can recover photos and videos you deleted in the last 30 days.
- Go to Photos on iCloud.com.
- Click Albums, then select the Recently Deleted album to view its contents.
- Click Select Photos, then do one of the following: Click Recover All. Select the photos or videos you want to recover, then click Recover.
The good news is shared albums take up only a little space on your iPhone or other devices because the photos in the shared albums are saved as thumbnail images.
Right-click the shared album you want to remove, then choose “Delete shared album” (if you’re the owner) or Unsubscribe (if you’re a subscriber) from the menu that appears.
How do I permanently delete photos from Android?
Delete photos in Albums view
- Select Albums in the lower-right corner, and then select the album you want to delve into.
- Tap the More menu ( ) in the upper-right corner, choose Select, and select the pictures you want to delete.
- Tap the More menu ( ) again, and select Delete device copy.
How do I delete photos in my gallery?
Method 1 Using the Gallery App
- Open the Gallery app. It’s a square app that contains a green landscape against a blue sky.
- Tap ≡. It’s in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Camera roll.
- Tap ⋮.
- Tap Select item.
- Tap the photo(s) you wish to delete.
- Tap the trash can icon.
- Tap OK to confirm deletion of the photo(s).
How do I delete pictures from my LG phone?
Delete a picture or video on your LG Rumor Reflex S
- From the home screen, tap the Main Menu.
- Tap Photos & Videos.
- Tap My Photos & Videos.
- Tap the image storage location.
- Tap the image location.
- Tap the image.
- Tap More.
- Tap Delete.
How can I delete a message I sent on messenger?
How to delete a sent message in Facebook Messenger
- Open Messenger app on your smartphone.
- Head to the chat windows from which you want to delete the message.
- Select the message and press and hold it for a while.
- Once selected, tap on ‘Remove’ option.
- After this, it will prompt you with the options – Delete for Everyone and Delete for you.
How do you delete multiple messages on Facebook Messenger?
You can’t do it from the Messenger app. Login from a browser, go to the conversation >> click the action icon from the upper right corner >> from the action list, check “Delete selected” >> You’ll see a “Delete” button next to every single messages >> Just click on it to delete the related message.
Can you delete a message on messenger before they see it?
2 Answers. No, sent messages can’t be unsent or removed from the recipient’s inbox. Using “delete” in the messenger deletes the message in your version of the thread but not the recipient’s. So deleting a message or conversation from your inbox won’t delete it from your friend’s inbox.