How to reverse search an image on an Android phone
- Go to images.google.com in your browser.
- You want the desktop version, so you’ll need to request it. In Chrome, tap the three dots at the top right to open the More menu.
- Tick the Desktop site option.
- Tap on the wee camera icon to get the option to upload an image.
How do I search an image from my gallery?
Step by step instructions:
- Step 1: Visit ctrlq.org/google/images.
- Step 2: Tap on “Upload Picture.”
- Step 3: Tap on “Files.”
- Step 4: Chose an image from your gallery.
- Step 5: Tap on “Show Matches.”
- Step 1: Download the Search By Image app and open it.
- Step 2: Tap on the + icon in the bottom right corner.
Can I search using a picture on my phone?
Google’s ‘search by image’ feature is only available for desktop computers and not on mobile devices and tablets. Go to reverse.photos on your mobile phone, click the “Upload Image” button and choose an image from the photo gallery of your phone.
How do I find the original source of an image?
How to Find the Source of an Image
- It happens all the time.
- Go to images.google.com and click the photo icon.
- Click “upload an image”, then “choose file”.
- Scroll through the search results to find the original image.
- You can also go to images.google.com and click the photo icon.
- Then click “paste image url”.
How do I search using an image on my iPhone?
Reverse Image Search On iPhone Using Google Chrome
- Head to images.google.com.
- Tap on the menu icon at the top-right corner (three dots).
- Next, tap on “Request Desktop Site“.
- Now, you will find an icon in the search bar which allows you to upload an image or paste the URL of an image to perform a reverse search.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”